Part 63

"appa?" seokjin repeated the little one's word

"appa?" seokjin repeated the little one's word. he didn't know that that little word will make his heart flutter like that.

" yes,appa because if she's my eomma then you're my appa." a genuine smile formed on his lips hearing hajun's words.

"you're so clever hajun." jiah took him in her embrace caressing his head.

" let's go have lunch. you're starving aren't you?" jiah tried to change the topic and took hajun in her arms and walked towards the dining room leaving seokjin alone. she was angry at him and he knew that.

he sighed ruffling his hair and followed them from behind.

" hajun, say aaahh..." jiah says to hajun who was sitting on the chair beside her. she was feeding him when seokjin walked in and also took a chair on the dining table. none of them spoke and started eating silently when seokjin spoke. " I'm sorry hajun-ah." jiah and hajun looked towards him.

" its okay, appa! I should be the one being sorry because I was being mischievous and did that so sorry!" he said in a cheerful tone. seokjin wasn't expecting him to be so cheerful. he smiled at him.

^

"Leave me, alone seokjin." jiah wiggles under seokjin's grip as he was back hugging her while she was washing dishes.

" Are you still angry with me?" he spoke as he tightens his grip on her waist and pushes his body more against her.

" I don't wanna talk to you." she starts wiggling again but his hold only get tightens more.
" what do you want seokjin?!" she yells annoyed.

" Forgive me." he places his chin on her shoulder.

jiah just ignores him and continues with her work. " come on, how can you ignore such a handsome husband of yours? forgive me already, love." this time the nickname couldn't work for jiah because she was hurt.

" you're disturbing me, seokjin. I don't want to talk to you." she said once again. " I'm sorry.." he also repeats.

" do you really think I will forgive you? How can you think like that about me? And because of that you're acting cold towards hajun. He's just a small kid! What's gotten into you?" seokjin can sense how hurt she felt from her tone.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what happened to me that I thought like that.." he looks down in guilt.

" But I promise it won't happen again...."  he nuzzles towards her neck inhaling her sweet scent and whispers in her ears.

Jiah let's out a heavy sigh. " please..." he whispers again.

" okay fine!" she says in defeat.
" that's my wife!" He quickly turns her around as she was done washing the dishes and wraps his big muscular hands around her waist.

" seokjin, let me go." jiah protested parting him away by keeping her hands on his broad shoulders. " I'm not letting you go anywhere." but seokjin was stubborn too.