Part 61

You just showered and came out of the bathroom while drying your hair with a towel while seokjin was laying on the bed playing with his phone

After soaking your hair you went to your side of the bed to sleep but seokjin stopped you by suddenly carrying you in bridal style. You gasped at his sudden action.

" Ms. Jiah, the date is not over yet." he says and starts walking out the room while you frown.
" what do you mean?" you questioned but he just ignored and took you upstairs to the rooftop of your house.

You rarely come here and you were confused why he brought you here. You saw a mat layed on the floor and seokjin put you down on the mat.

He sits down on the mat while you're still standing looking at him confused.

" come here." he says pulling you into his lap and locking you in his arms from behind. You felt comfortable and laid your head on his chest and caressed his arms that were holding you protectively.

" look up." he demands and you instantly look up and a smile form on your lips seeing the beautiful bright stars in front of you.

" wow." you muttered while you both stared at the dark sky decorated with those beautiful stars.

" aren't they pretty?" he asks mesmerised in their beauty while you hummed in response.
" you know what my mom used to say?" you faced him but he was still looking up.

" what?"

" she used to say that when our loved one's die we should not feel like we are alone because they are still with us even though they aren't present physically and if we want to see them we can see them like this. At night they come in the form of stars and shines brightly making the dark sky beautiful. So whenever I miss my family I always come here and look up trying to find them in this billions of stars." he completed and you just stared at him. His handsome face lighted up because of the shiny stars.

" then that means my mother is one of these too?" you looked back up and this time it was seokjin who faced you.
He hummed in response and pulled you close to his body not leaving a space.

" sometimes I feel lonely too... My mother isn't alive and my brother.... " you let out a lot a heavy sigh.

" I don't know anything about him. I don't know if he is alive or dead. " you smiled sadly. Seokjin softly caresses your arm comforting you. You closed your eyes and lean on him comfortably.

" just some more days... Then everything will be fine and I promise you will never feel alone."

" cause I won't let you."
But you didn't heard those words of him since you were already asleep, tired.

Seokjin sighs and carries you in bridal style and walks back to your bedroom. He gently lays you on you shared bed and tucks you in bed.

He leans closer to your sleeping face and caresses your cheeks. " goodnight, love." and lastly he pecks your forehead.