BC #1

Kim jiah

Kim jiah.

Waking up from my long and peaceful slumber I found myself with no clothes. Remembering what happened last night blush crept on my face. I looked around trying to find my clothes but all I could see was my ripped clothing around the room. Of course, seokjin wasn't seokjin last night.

One of his shirts caught my eyes so I extended my hand to get the shirt. Putting it on as I was just buttoning it up the door opened revealing seokjin. I hurriedly buttoned all the buttons seeing him.

He chuckles seeing me.
" Why are you covering yourself? I have already seen everything last night," he says walking into the room.

"  that doesn't mean I'll go around naked in the house." I ran my fingers through my hair.

" I wouldn't mind even if you do." he sends me a dirty wink.

" anyways, I was just about to wake you up

" anyways, I was just about to wake you up. Breakfast is ready you should immediately head down after washing up." I nodded at his words as he turns back to leave.

I tried getting off the bed when I felt a sharp pain between my legs making me release a groan and sit back on the bed. My actions made seokjin turn back to look at me.

" what's wrong?" he asks almost so innocently.
" N-nothing.." I stuttered as I found it embarrassing.

" you sure?" he asks again and I nodded trying to get up again but ended up falling back on the bed.

He suddenly bursts out laughing while pointing his finger at me.
" don't tell me you can't walk!" he laughs.
" Is this something you should be laughing about?! It's all because of you!" I too pointed my fingers at him.

" was I that hard?" he asks walking closer towards me.
" you were a total monster!" he smiles cheekily in response.

" I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist you.."
Gasping at the sudden action of him picking me up in a bridal style I wrapped my hands around his neck tightly because falling was the last thing I wanted.

He walks with me in the shared bathroom of the room and makes me sit on the counter table. I shifted until I could sit comfortably.
" look at all these locks in your hair! You really don't pay attention to yourself!" he nags as he runs his slender fingers along my hair unlocking the locks.

" How can I pay attention when all my attention goes to you?!" I said making him give out a shy laugh. He helps me wash up my face and get freshen up.

" oh, God. That looks hurtful," he exclaims staring at me.

" hmm? What are you talking about?" I asked dumbfounded.

His hands reach up to the collar of the shirt I was wearing. He pulled down a little revealing my neck and collarbones that were decorated by the purple marks given by him last night.

" no wonder why you said I was a beast last night. I'm sorry if I hurt you." he comes closer now standing between my legs that we're hanging down the counter. His fingers brushing along the hickey marks while his eyes showed concern and a tiny bit of regret.

I laughed. " it's okay, it's not like it hurts it's just that I'll need to cover it while going outside or I'll probably get a weird look from the people!" I kept my hands on his wide shoulders and jumped down the counter while sliding my hands along his chest.

" you don't have to worry about it." I gave him a reassuring smile as he returns it back.

He makes me giggle as he again lifts me up in bridal style and walks out the room to the small and simple dining table in the house. The house was simple and minimalistic. It had shades of white and grey adding a modern look to it.

He pulls out a seat for me and makes me sit while he sits right across me on the round dining table.

" so, what did chef Kim seokjin made for breakfast today?" I asked raising an eyebrow while resting my hands on the table and my chin on my palms while looking at him for an answer.

" today! You will taste worldwide handsome chef Mr Kim seokjin's worldwide tasty pancakes!" he says in a deep voice as he goes into the kitchen and brings two plates of tasty pancakes. He places them on the dining table neatly and bows like a prince making me chuckle.

The tasty look of the pancakes and the honey dripping from the top which was decorated with whipped cream and delicious fruits made my mouth water and stomach growl in hunger.

" I can see the look on your face so I'll just let you dig in already!"
He says seeing the look on my face after seeing the pancakes.

Without wasting any unnecessary time I started devouring the deliciously looking pancakes which was like a threat to me all this time as I couldn't eat it.

" look at you eating like a pig! How is it?!" he says taking a seat and passing some tissues to me as I had some smudged whipped cream on my face already.

" it's made by you so of course, it's good!" my voice barely came out because I talked while munching on the pancake. He sighed at my behaviour and ate his breakfast in peace.

" what are we going to do today? Something special?!" I asked wiping my face after finished eating and now curious about what we will be doing on the two weeks of honeymoon.

" what do you want to do? It's Jeju and it's best known for its beaches so beaches maybe?" he too wipes off his face.

" I'm not in the mood of going to the beach today...how about we see a movie?! Let's go to a theatre!" I recommended.

" you know what? I think we should just stay home and keep making babies these two weeks I don't know if I'll get the time in future." he shrugs as I lightly slapped his arm.

" shut up! I can't walk already! And stop that perverted thought of yours!" I glared at him as he smiles cheekily.

" I was just messing around! Sure movie sounds good to me!"

We decided on watching a movie together. We visited the theatre and watched the newly released rom-com movie. Days went by and when we knew it the honeymoon was over and it was time for us to get back to our home and continue our daily routines of work and marriage life. Each day spend here with him was like a new beginning, a new opportunity of being with him and enjoying it with him.

Theses days I noticed how much of a baby he is. He might be tall and huge in size and maybe the hyung of six young men but he still has a mind of a baby.

The way he would get happy in every small things and the way he would have this concerned look in his eyes everytime something happens to me made me feel that yes, he's the one.

Because no one could ever give me the happiness he gives me or worry about me like he does. No one would look at me or adore me the way he does. Because he is the only one who can.

-------
I wanted to post as early as possible but I got fever and all I did was sleep all day but thankfully, I'm well now!