Part 86

Kim jiah

Kim jiah.

" what the heck?! Why are you giving me sand to eat?!" seokjin protested as I provided him his food which was a brown bread and a glass of milk far away from what he eats usually.

" it's healthy food plus, it's your punishment for playing such a stupid prank on me!" I explained folding my arms and sitting on the nearby stool. He along with the others played this dirty prank on me which almost gave me a heart attack.

" it's barely an hour of me waking up and you are already giving me punishments?!" he whined.

" barely an hour?! You're such a liar! The nurse already informed me that you woke up last night." I said as he tried to fool me.

" but still...you know this is not my taste." he scrunches his nose at the food in front of him.

" you have to eat this food first to be able to eat your taste foods." I said emphasizing the last three words he showed me his unhappy face before taking the bread then munching on it.

" I can't even taste anything how is it even healthy?" he whines.

" stop whining and eat! At least fill your stomach a little then I'll get you something you like." I said not liking him whining plus, I didn't wanted to see him sulking.

" ah, will you?" he asks as he face brightens. I chuckled at him and nodded.

" thank god...anyways, where were you last night? I thought you would be the first one I'll see when I open my eyes but you weren't there and nor were you picking up your phone when yoongi and the others called you. You got me worried." he takes another bite of the bread and asks.

" I was swamped with work so I stayed at the company last night and also my phone was dead." I explained and he nodded.

" but...you're worried about me already?" I wiggled my eyebrows and asked as he just woke up but still was worried about me. He ignores my question and continues eating. He drinks the milk all in one go and finishes his food, placing the now empty glass on the small table in front of him.

" I have never eaten something this bad before," he whines again to which I just smile.

Just how much I missed those cute little whines of his.

I went near him and wiped his mouth with a tissue as he had a white moustache of milk. I giggled seeing his body tensing up as his cheeks flushed pink making him cuter.

" what do you want to eat?" I asked him as I promised to buy him something he likes.
" just buy me something delicious." he says.

" sandwich?"
" no! I hate breads now!" after thinking about what he would want to eat he tells me and I leave to buy it.

I came back with his food and saw him already waiting for it. I placed it in front of him and his face brightens up but before he could devour it I took it away to which he frowns at me.