Part 38

We all got seated in chanyeol's car

Me, chanyeol, Baek, tzuyu and little pumpkin went to hangout today since it was a holiday. We spend most of the time together as we are good friends now. It's almost night so we are leaving.

" today was fun! Right hajun?" Baek asked hajun who was looking out the window.

" yes! The cotton candy was so good!" he exclaimed giggling.

" it was just a cotton candy I'll buy you more than that!" Baek said.

Baek is really fond of hajun and they both get together well too. Baek buys everything for hajun just to make him happy. Hajun was sitting on Baek's lap as they both don't wanna get separated.

" jiah aunt, eomma said that you are married so where is uncle? I wanna see him." he said peeking from the front seat.

" u-uncle?" I repeated.

" yes, yes where is uncle? I wanna see him too!" Baek said.

" it has been 3 weeks since he went on the business trip. When will he be back?" chanyeol spoke.

" i-i don't know." I said biting my lips.

" don't know? Then know it. He is your husband." tzuyu said.

" I'll ask him tonight." I said scratching the back of my neck. "

" looks like you don't miss him." hajun interrupted.

" yeah see she's having so much fun since he is not here." Baek teased.

" yah! Shut up!" I yelled.

How would they know how much I miss him?

^

I was waiting for seokjin to attend the call but he didn't

I waited more.

And more.

And more.

And finally he picked up and my face lightened up. " Hi-"I was cut off by a groan.

" yah! Who calls at this time? It's sleeping time!" he yelled sleepily.

Author.

When Jin said that Jiah thought that he was acting rude but actually jin wasn't rude he was just angry that his sleep was ruined has he had barely slept these 3 weeks because of work moreover, he didn't knew it was jiah.

" sorry, I just wanna ask when are you coming back?" Jiah was straight forward cause Jin wants to sleep.

" Friday." and with that he hanged up.

Jiah was counting that how many days is left for Friday to come.

" 3!!" she yelled happily.

A pretty short chp since the other one is gonna be a big and sad one

A pretty short chp since the other one is gonna be a big and sad one. Sad days are going to come for jiah.