Part 1

" hey! Don't drink anymore you're so drunk already!" said Kai, my boyfriend when I was fully drunk on my tenth shot

" come on! Give me more!!!" I shouted to the bartender.
" no!"  kai shouts.

Kai gets interrupted when his phone rings.

" babe! I'm going to attend a phone call be here! And don't do something stupid! Okay?" he advices me before leaving.

I was super drunk and I don't know what was going on until a man appeared in front of me.
Though I was drunk I could still see his handsome features. He looked like a angel but that doesn't mean I'll treat him like one.

" hey! Sweetheart!" he said with a husky voice. I drunkingly smiled at him.

My head was paining like hell so I wasn't in the mood to talk to him but he just couldn't stop talking which annoyed me.

" let's dance" he said.
I didn't reply. "Come on! How can someone beautiful like you won't dance"

" We both will look good together"
"How?" I asked because he was so cheesy.
" because I'm worldwide Handsome and your worldwide Beautiful" he said with a wink
A smile appeared on my face but soon was replaced with a smirk.

" I know people like you!"
I shouted making the whole bar look at us.

" listen, dude. I'm not someone who you can get in your bed that easily nor am I someone who will let you use me! So get lost before I loose it!" I clearly warned him not wanting to take his shit.

He looked kind of taken aback from my words.

I was so drunk that I don't even know what I said to him. Words just keep flowing from my mouth like water.

" I also know that now that I reject you! You will find some other chick and have some 'fun' . I said with emphasizing the word fun.

" I have seen many people like you! Mister!! I have seen assholes like you!"

I said getting up from my chair and standing in front of him. All eyes were on us because of the unnecessary scene I was creating.

" Mind your tongue! Miss! You could've just said a no! There was no need of insulting me!"

" oh really? How can I not insult a piece of shit like you? " I said pointing my index finger straight on his face.

Everyone started giggling and were looking at the man who I was insulting. He had almost became red from anger.

" Stop it! You're just overeacting!" he said.
I smirked and faced the crowd then faced him back. He was looking at me thinking that I would answer but instead..

My actions made my own self shocked when I planted a tight slap across his handsome face.

He was looking at me with anger in his eyes while keeping his left hands palm on his cheek.

" you're going to regret this!" he growls.
" yeah, yeah, as If I care?!" I yelled at his face as I started my way out of the bar while walking like a maniac. People automatically made way for me after seeing the kind of person I was.

Kim seokjin.

" wow, is that a slap I can see across your handsome face?" jimin laughs off seeing my now red left cheek.
" that must have hurt..."

" stop jimin! Anyways, why was she being a bitch? The whole bar is staring at you like you're some criminal." hoseok says walking closer to me.

" something's really wrong with her how can she just slap someone like that? That too in the very first meeting?!" jungkook says.

" who is she by the way?!" I asked getting irritated by their words.

" I've seen her before. I remember she's the daughter of Mr. Min the top businessman, you know? The one you were planning a deal with.."

" oh..." a devilish smirked appeared on my face.

This was the first chapter hope you all like it <3