Part 47

"Jiah, someone is here to meet you" I heard hoseok say after he knocked on the bedroom door

"Jiah, someone is here to meet you" I heard hoseok say after he knocked on the bedroom door. I pushed myself off the bed and opened the door only to meet hoseok's eyes which was impossible to read as it showed both emotions.

Happiness
Sadness

"Is everything okay? and whose here to meet me?" I asked him.
" yeah, don't worry about me I'm okay but you have to come downstairs." he said and I nodded at him before walking down stairs with him.

I walked down and the first thing I saw was him
my eyes widened when I saw him.

Why is he back?!
I thought I was free but no! He is back to ruin my life.

" oh, hello there jiah. Long time no see...." he said as his eyes diverted towards me.

" w-why are you here?" I stuttered as I remembered the past memories with him which were NOT AT ALL good.

" can't I see my daughter and son-in-law?" he questioned coming closer to me.

Oh shit.
What if he knows about seokjin?

" well... My daughter is here but where is seokjin?" he says looking around the house.

I don't know what to answer him as I didn't wanted him to know about all this so I stayed quiet.

" hyung is on a business trip." namjoon butted in as he stood besides my dad.

" hmm.... But what are you all doing here?... Oh! You two are here too?" he looked towards the boys but twitched his eyes seeing Jennie and jisoo.

" y-yeah..uncle..actually we haven't met for a long time so we decided to pay a visit." jisoo said.

" okay.. But why you all have such dull faces? As if you guys heard some bad news?" he raised his brow.

What's wrong with him?!
Isn't he asking way too much questions?!

" uh... Dad.. Let's go upstairs and talk.. Since we haven't talked for a long time." I said getting his attention.

" alright." he says as his lips formed a thin line.

I made my way back upstairs and he followed me behind but of course he was looking around more like checking the house.

" here." I directed him towards my room as he was so busy in looking around.

He walked inside the room as I was still standing on the doorway but after he entered I too entered the room.

" can you please close the door for some privacy?" he says as he got seated on one of the couches in the room.
" don't worry no one would come upstairs." I reassured as i didn't wanted the door to close especially when I'm with him.

This all is just a act. he's here for something else.

" they're are so many people in this house right now. You can't guarantee me about everyone and what's wrong in closing the door? Are you scared of me?" he chuckled.