Part 98

Author

Author.

" Okay, but what's with the sudden plan of getting married again?" jiah asks looking up to face seokjin as her head is laid on seokjin's lap while she played with the ring seokjin gave her just some moments ago.

" hmm...I have always thought about it.." seokjin pauses as he leans on the headboard while plays with jiah's silky hair.

" you know, whenever I think about the time we got married it annoys me...I get annoyed thinking about how you were not happy at the time of our marriage. How you were forced into marrying me and how much you hated not having your brother at our wedding and how much you hated marrying me. That day we did get married but not with sincerity, we were just forced into it and I didn't want our marriage to be called 'forced marriage' all our life . So, I decided to recreate it all again but this time with pure love and sincere hearts." he ends his sentence with a warm smile. Jiah gets up from his lap and surprises him with a sudden kiss on the lips.

" what was that for?" seokjin asks smiling shyly.

" for coming into my life and being my charming prince," jiah replies coming closer to hug and cuddle with him

" I'm not charming prince I'm worldwide handsome." seokjin corrects her while showing her his handsome face.

" oh yes, my worldwide handsome husband!"

-

From that day onwards both jiah and jin were busy with the wedding preparations. Everything was managed by seokjin and he didn't leave anything out. From wedding photos to honeymoon he planned it all. He wanted everything to be perfect because this moment won't be coming again.

" Listen, I want the most expensive and beautiful wedding dress you gave in your shop." seokjin says to the lady as he and jiah were currently buying jiah's wedding gown.

" sure thing, sir." the lady bows walking away.

" why do you have to buy such expensive things when I'm only going to wear it for one day that too for some couple of hours." jiah says thinking it was not necessary to buy such expensive gowns.

" so what, it should be luxurious! Ah, there it comes!" seokjin says as the lady shows them the gown seokjin requested for.

" it's really pretty and you in it would make it more prettier so you should immediately try it on!" seokjin pushes jiah into the changing room to change while he impatiently waits on the couch.

The curtains open revealing his wife. He covered his mouth immersed by her beauty.
" how do I look?" she replied looking at herself in the mirror. Seokjin only replied with his actions.

" We are getting this or I'm not getting married!" - Seokjin

-

" I'm so confused as to what to buy! No matter what I wear I still look handsome." seokjin talks to himself as he was in confusion as to which suit would be better to wear at the wedding.

" are you done?" jiah asks walking towards him while sipping on her coffee.
" I can't choose one." He explains.

" both of them looks good." She says.
" you know what, I'll just buy both!"

-

" everything is going smoothly, right?" Seokjin asks namjoon about the wedding preparations.
" of course, you have prepared so much and spent so much so everything's going smoothly." Namjoon replies.
" that's good to hear! Just two days more and then we'll be married!" Seokjin says clasping his hands together in excitement.

" as if you both are dating right now. You both are already married." He helps him remember.
" you shut up!"