Part 33

Me, Baek and chanyeol were walking towards the meeting room as we were called there by Mr

Me, Baek and chanyeol were walking towards the meeting room as we were called there by Mr. Sehun.

" I swear if that Tzuyu interrupts in the meeting again I would kill her!" chanyeol growled.

" yeah me too! She always disturbs us." Baek agreed.

From the past few days Tzuyu always interrupts in the meeting like she did on the first day which made baek and chanyeol angry.

" guys, maybe she has some kind of emergency." I sided Tzuyu.

" I know. But you can't have emergency everytime!?" baek responded.

" but she said it's personal." I argued.

" maybe she doesn't even want to attend the meeting that's why she does that." chanyeol said.

" if she wasn't interested her sketches wouldn't have been selected. She did it with determination and she was selected. Maybe what she is saying is true." I responded.

" whatever.. Just see what I will do if she disturbs again." baek said.

We made our way towards the meeting room and got seated. Everyone has arrived. Mr. Sehun entered and we all bowed him.

" please sit down." he said Motioning us to sit.
He looks around the table to see if everyone has arrived. His eyes landed on an empty chair.

" where is Ms. Tzuyu?" he asked looking at everyone.

" tzuyu again." chanyeol murmured.

" she hasn't arrived yet." someone answered.

" okay, Then let's wait for her." Mr. Sehun continued.

" wait for her?!" baek said surprised.

^

We waited for almost 15 minutes for her but she didn't arrived. Everyone was tired waiting for her so does Mr. Sehun so he decided to leave it and start the meeting.

The meeting ended and there was still no trace of Tzuyu. We were walking in the lobby.

" guys wait for me. Im going to the restroom." chanyeol said.

" I wanna come too." baek said.
" you wanna what?!" I asked.

" yah! You dirty girl! I mean I also want to use the restroom. The vacant one. " he explained and they went towards the restroom while I waited outside.

As I was waiting I saw a familiar figure.
" Tzuyu?"

She came hurriedly. She was going to walk past me but I stopped her.

" Tzuyu where were you? The meeting has ended we were all waiting for you." I asked her.

" the meeting ended?" she asked confused as she breathed heavily as if she came here running.