Part 31

Kim seokjin

Kim seokjin.

" thank you, hubby!"

It made my heart flutter hearing that sweet name from her mouth for me and even a peck on the cheek. Unknowingly I started smiling.

" did she really said that?" I thought that I thought that to myself but I didn't notice that someone heard it.

" yes she did." a voice said and I faced it. I looked at my driver from the front mirror so did he. " shut up! If you don't want to get fired!" I warned and he took his gaze back to the road.

I still couldn't stop smiling.

Stop it seokjin you look like an idiot smiling like that.

Jiah you don't have any  clue what you do to me.

^

I exited the car as my secretary came running to open the door for me. I stepped outside the car.

" Sir, the meeting will be starting after 15 minutes. Everything is ready." he said as we made our way to the company gate. As I entered the gate all the people working in the company bowed to me and some started whispering.

Of course, they must be talking about my handsome face.

We walked to the lobby and made our way towards my " private elevator ."

I'm the only who is allowed to use this elevator . I stood in front of the closed elevator door and my secretary pressed the button from behind. I waited as I shoved my hands in my pocket.

The "public elevator " is just besides my elevator so everyone entering in it bowed me and wished me good morning, I only nodded.

" Good Morning Sir."
" Good Morning."
" Good Morning."

The elevator door opened making a ting sound and I entered it as my secretary followed and stood behind me after clicking on the 17th floor because my office is on the 17th floor.

The elevator was going to close but a hand came in between stopping it from getting close.

Who dares to stop this elevator? Specially, when it clearly says that it's the " CEO's elevator" .

Must be one of my three weird friends
And yeah I was right.

The door opened and a short man entered and stood beside me. The door's closed.
" Hi Hyung!" he said smiling innocently.

" Mr. Park don't you know that workers in the company cannot use this elevator." I said to him coldly.

" yah! Stop calling me 'Mr.park' just call me jimin! And stop that cold CEO act of yours!" jimin says annoyed.

" Mr. Park let me remind you that we are at work. Be formal." I warned him still being cold.

" you were the only on who said that ' no formalities between brother's', and about work I  don't feel like I am at work unless I reach my floor. So until I reach there I'm not at work and after all we are brother's!"