Part 7

Kim seokjin

Kim seokjin.

I was waiting for my secretary to bring me the information I asked him to bring. Until someone knocked on the door and it was the one whom I was waiting for.

"Sir, as you said I was spying at Mr. Namjoon and Ms. Jiah. I took this picture of them outside of Ms. Jiah's house. I thought that this was important for you to know"

He handed me the picture.

" why the hell are they hugging?!" I shouted. Which made him flinch.

" Sir, I tried my best to listen to their conversations but unfortunately I couldn't..but I heard Ms. Jiah call Mr. Namjoon 'joonie'"

" joonie!" I scoff.

" yes sir, I know you are curious so why don't you ask your brother?"

" I will."

" okay sir, then can I leave?"

I nodded at him and quickly called namjoon.
" how can she get so free with him than me?!"

Namjoon answered the call.

" hey you!! Why the hell were you hugging my wife!I told you to accompany her! Not to flirt with her!" I shouted.

" woah!! Woah!! Be slow you are breaking my eardrums!"

" just explain!"

" first of all I wasn't flirting with your wife! I was just accompanying her and we were just talking about some things and she was hugging me to comfort me and now you tell me why the hell were you spying at us?! If you couldn't trust me then why did you even send me there?! You could've come! I know you are jealous!! Specially of me! Because she doesn't talk to you like that!!"

" what?! I-im not jealous!"

" yes you are! And even if you are not what I'm gonna say you will make you more jealous"

" what do you mean?"

" your wife said me that she is more comfortable with me than you and also said that I'm the most cutest and sweetest human she has ever met and that the title of worldwide handsome should be given to me and the most important! If she would have to choose between me and you she would choose me instead of you!! " he started teasing me.

I can't believe she said so much to him even though they met for the first time. It would have been better if I would have went with her.

" isn't that too much?!" I scoff.

" yeah too much to handle for you!Unfortunately she didn't said those things to you.."

I rolled my eyes.

" well I got to know that you are marrying her to take revenge.. I swear hyung don't do anything to her she's just so precious."

" what do you mean?! Did you just fall for her?!"

" no I didn't! But she is my friend now and I'm sure you will also be like me when you will get to know her."

" whatever"

" anyways be careful on your wedding."

" why?"

" because you won't be able to resist your secy wife on the wedding" he said and I could clearly feel him smirk.

" wait what did you say?!" I shout but he hang up on me.

I didn't went with her because I can't help myself but worry about her when I'm with her and I wanted to avoid these feelings as much as possible.