Part 39

I groaned as my alarm clock started ringing

I groaned as my alarm clock started ringing. Sleepily, I try to shut it up but instead it fell down on the floor and I had to get up and then switch it off. I sighed as I sat on the bed.

"I'm awake now not sleepy anymore " I said to myself.
I checked my phone that was kept on the nightstand only to see that I received a message from him.

Seokjin.
Good morning!
And sorry last night I sounded a bit too rude but I wasn't it was just because I was sleepy and you asked when I'm going to arrive so I'm going to arrive on this Friday which is tomorrow. I would be coming from  New York as I'm currently here. The plane would be landing at 1pm so I'll be at home till 1:30 since it is not too far. I would be coming from copa airlines not from private jet since it has been a long time I have travelled in public. It's feeling is different.
This was all I wanted to tell you.
Bye.

I didn't realize that I was jumping in happiness. " tomorrow is Friday! He is going to come tomorrow! Yessss!!" I said to myself.

" tomorrow is going to be a special day."

" tomorrow I will confess him! Even if he doesn't likes me I don't care but tomorrow is the day!!" I ran to the bathroom to have a quick shower.

I was happy all the time thinking about the moment when I will confess him and see him after so many days.

" would his face changed? Did he changed?" I asked to myself while I shower. It was clear that my mind was on tomorrow's day more than showering.

After showering I came back to the room and quickly shuffled through the closet.
I was in such a hurry that I made a mess but I didn't care.

 I wore this since I was not going to work today

I wore this since I was not going to work today. I rushed down stairs straight to the kitchen.

" Ms. Enwoo! Please serve me my breakfast!" I said on my way to the kitchen. Literally, four times.

"How come today you are so hungry?" she asked me as she placed my breakfast on the dining table and I sat on one of the chairs.

" I'm not hungry! I have to go!" I said eating as if I haven't eaten for years.