Part 64

It's been days and thankfully everything is fine like before

It's been days and thankfully everything is fine like before. Seokjin gave the statement to the media and now everybody knows that he is alive.

I went to the meeting room since I was called there.  few colleagues of mine were present too. You didn't knew what was happening so you asked one of your colleagues.

"I heard that our company is collabing with another company." she says.
" a collab?"

" yes, but I don't which company. Mr. Sehun will reveal it soon." and just then Mr. Sehun walked inside. Everyone stood up and bowed him.

" good morning everyone one! I'm happy to announce that we were collaborating with-" I couldn't pay attention to his words when a familiar face caught my attention.

A man with broad shoulders, handsome face, tall, kissable lips entered the meeting room along with taehyung and namjoon.

I twitched my eyes.

" everyone! This is Mr. Kim seokjin!" the man came forward and bowed while we all did the same. I was still surprised to know that we would be collaborating with seokjin's company.

He never told me about it. Everyone takes place on the table. We all sat on the two sides whereas seokjin sat in the middle so that he can get a clear view of everyone.

My eyes meet with his when he was scanning the meeting room. He slightly raised his eyebrows seeing me. I just looked away.

The meeting starts and all the time I could feel two pair of eyes on me and those eyes are no one else's but my husband's.

Mr. Sehun, taehyung and namjoon talk about the collaboration. Everytime my eyes met with seokjin's he would wink at me and smile cheekily.

I smile everytime he does that until Mr. Sehun calls my name. " Ms. Jiah!" I came back to reality and realize everyone looking at me wierdly as I was so busy in my own world. I saw seokjin trying to hide his laugh. I slightly glare at him and hear what Mr. Sehun has to say.

" remember the presentation I told you to do last week? Can you present it right now?" he asks and I get nervous because I wasn't prepared but still I stood up and stood in front so that everyone could see me. I wasn't prepared and seokjin was making it more hard for me since he wouldn't stop winking or secretly giving flying kisses or pouting and I had no other option since he was right in front of me.

The presentation ended and it was time for seokjin to speak and I was amazed by how confident and brave he looked while speaking. Just like a perfect CEO.

The words he used and the way he conveyed them. I didn't knew he would be such a good speaker.

Long enough the meeting ended and slowly everyone started leaving. I started grabbing my stuff and was going to walk out when my forehead got crashed into a hard chest. I looked up to see none other than seokjin. The meeting room was empty and it was only me and him.