Part 78

Author

Author.

Joon walks in jiah's bedroom only to see her standing in the balcony and looking at the view. He relaxed knowing that she didn't cried again. He too goes and stoods besides her.

" who was it?" jiah asks noticing his presence while her eyes were still at the front.

" just some annoying people." he replies looking at the view too.

" huh?" jiah faces him with a confused face.
" Nothing," he assures facing her and as soon as he faced her jiah noticed the bruise on the corner of his lips.

She steps close to him with a concerned look and held his chin to get a clear look at the bruise.

" what happened to you? I remember this wasn't there before." she asks still examining the bruise.

" uh....its nothing." he says yanking her hand away.
" are you hurt?" jiah wasn't the one to ignore even small things like that. She waited patiently for his answer.

" are you worrying about me?" joon wiggles his eyebrows changing the topic.

Jiah ignores his question just like the way he ignored hers.

" if you are worried then you can kiss it better." Joon received an immediate smack on his head.

" stop flirting!" she warned him by giving a playful glare. He just giggled in response.

^

joon's bedroom door opens revealing yoongi. Yoongi came to have a talk with her sister who was in joon's room all day since he won't leave her alone. Joon wanted to direct her attention somewhere else rather than seokjin. He also took away her phone from her when seokjin tried contacting her.

Yoongi nodded to joon indicating him to leave them alone. Joon exits the room and gives the siblings space.

" you okay?" yoongi sits on the bed beside jiah and puts an arm around her shoulder. She smiles faintly and nods.

" thanks to Joon, I don't feel like crying anymore but I'm still mad at seokjin." she plays with her fingers.

" you have the full right to be. I wasn't expecting him to do something like that so I think you should have a talk with him. Maybe you're just misunderstanding." you faced your brother with confused eyes.

" are you saying that I saw wrong? I don't even want to hear his voice oppa!"

" what we see is always not right. Maybe there was a situation which you're not aware of." he convinces.

" what kind of situation that he would kiss her?! They...they are in a secret relationship!" she said remembering the gossips she heard.

" who said that?"
" I heard it from the company staff!"
" those are some fake rumors."