Part 23

I was sitting in the living room with my phone

I was sitting in the living room with my phone. I was getting bored.
What should I do? I'm bored.
Ah! How can I forget about them! I quickly called jennie.

" hey bestie how ya doin?" she asked as soon as she picked up.

" I'm fine! Jen!"

" so what makes you remember that you have friends too?" she asked sarcastically.

" ahh.. I know I didn't call you guys since the girls night out we had.."

" good that you remember ."

" what I am saying was... That I'm pretty bored at home and it's Saturday today... So-"

" we can't! We can't go out."

" umm.. Why? Are you guys upset with me?"

" nah! We are going on a blind date today."
" blind date?!" I repeated.

" yeah."
" with whom? Who suggested you? Where? Is the guy good or not? Are y-"

" ahhh! Stop bombarding me with questions! I can only answer one at a time!!"

" oh sorry.. Sorry.."

" you know our high school classmate Sana. She arranged this blind date for me and Jisoo."
" oh.. And what about Rose?" (A/N - it's rose not Rosé)

" she declined it. As you know she isn't much interested in these things."

" but like don't you think you are wasting your time on going on a blind date because you all know that you are going to end up like me. A forced marriage."

" I know but Sana said that they were rich and what's more that the guys we are going to meet are brothers."

" hmm.. Good to hear I hope it works out."
" yeah.."

" well... Now I can't go out with you. So we will meet next time. See ya soon!"

" yeah! Even I can't wait to see you! Hope we meet soon."

" bye and good luck on your ' blind date'" I said emphasising the word ' blind date '.
" yeah. Yeah thanks and bye have a great day."

I hang up the call and rest my neck at the back of the couch. " I'm freaking bored!" I spat out.

" um... Jiah.." I heard seokjin say but I didn't bother to look at him.
" hmm" I hummed.
" uhh..."

I felt that something was strange so l looked up at him. " what?" I asked.

" I.... Uh...I accidentally broke this..."
I looked at his hands and there I saw my dear...in other words my small makeup kit which was all a mess now.

" wtf! Seokjin! How can you break it?"

" it accidentally fell on the floor.."

" accidentally FELL ON THE FLOOR?!"
" uh... Yeah!" he said rubbing the back of his neck.