part 5

Kim seokjin

Kim seokjin.

I was going home from office it was pretty late and the street was empty. I drove and in the middle I saw a couple making out.

" ugh, these people! Can't they find a room!"
I yelled.

But as I moved closer the women seemed similar. " why does she seems similar?" I asked myself. I barely had any contact with women and her being familiar was kind of weird.

I was curious as to who she was and so I parked the car right beside them and started honking.

I kind of felt bad for disturbing their time but my curiosity comes first.

They both flinched at first and looked toward me. The man was looking at me with burning eyes. Then the women came in front.

And I can't believe who I saw...

Jiah?!
My damn going to be wife!

She flinched seeing  me. It made my blood boil in anger.
" what the hell are you doing jiah?!"
I yelled at her by getting out of the car and standing face to face to her. The man was just staring at both of us in confusion.

" I should ask you the same question mister! What are you doing here?!"
"I was going home,  but I saw you cheating on me before our marriage!"

" marriage?! Are you seokjin?!" the man asked.

" yes! I am and what the hell were you doing with my wife?!" I shouted on him but it didn't affect him.

" stop it seokjin!We aren't married yet!"

" I know we aren't married yet! But that doesn't mean that you will keep making out with your boyfriend! You have to break up with him!!"

" I'm not her boyfriend" the boy said.

" he's my ex."

" I'm her friend" they both said different sentences at the same time.

" oh then you mean friend with benefits?!" I raised an eyebrow as jiah sighs loudly as If I said something wrong.

" what's your problem? Just leave!"

" I'm sorry but I can't! And if you really want me to then you're coming with me!"

We were just arguing when the man stopped us.

" guys! I don't know how much more you will argue so I'm just leaving okay! See you jiah!" he said and while leaving he pecked on jiah's lips. Which made me angry I was going after him but jiah pulled my hand stopping me.

" dare if you do anything to him!!"

" fine! Now let's go!"

" I'm not going with you! I'll just walk home! I don't need your help!"