BC #4

" Why are you sweating like that?" seokjin asks his dongsaeng who looked very nervous and was fidgeting with his fingers

" I'm nervous.." he lets out rubbing his palms.
" Why are you so nervous about it? It's not even that hard." he shrugs as now he was an experienced person.

" what if she rejects me? What if she won't accept me? What if she thinks it's too early?!" he questions himself.

" Namjoon-ah, don't worry. I'm sure she'll say yes," he assures him.

" How can you be so sure?!"
" you have been dating for almost four years now! If she didn't like you she would've broken up with you already! Just cut it out! Everyone here knows what her answer would be!" he shrugs and also yells in slight anger as he thought his brother was getting worried for nothing.

" makes sense..."

" everything is ready!" jiah says walking towards them.
" Great! You just need to get on your knees and show her the ring and ask her for marriage! All set! You're ready right?!" he looks at Namjoon for approval who was still hesitating.

" I...think so..."
" aish, what's wrong with you?! Be a man! Taehyung is better!" he walks towards Namjoon and corrects his clothes and dust off the fake dust from his shoulders.

" go now, she's waiting and don't worry things will go like how we planned." he lastly gives a reassuring smile to him as Namjoon nods back.

Namjoon takes in a deep breath and starts leaving but jiah stops him as he was just about to walk pass her.
" don't worry, you won't get rejected."

Everything went just like they expected. Namjoon purposed to his girlfriend, jisoo and were now getting ready for the marriage.

Seokjin and jiah helped Namjoon to propose because he was just too nervous about it but thankfully, everything went well.

" aish, are you still nervous?!" seokjin asks in a irritated tone.
" don't yell at me. I'm getting married today!" Namjoon replies.

" okay, but look at your face though. It looks like loads of stones are on your shoulders!why do you look so dull and not at all excited?! You look completely opposite of how I looked at my wedding!"  he shrugs.

" there's nothing like that and don't forget that you looked the same way when you married jiah for the first time. You were a ball of happiness on the second one!" he reminds him.

" stop!"
" no I won't! Come here you naughty seok-min!" Seok-min and Seo-jin play around.

" aish, stop it! Where's mommy?!" seokjin let's out a tired sigh as he picks seok-min in his arms as both seok-min and seo-jin were playing around.

" she's with aunty." seo-jin replies.
" guys it's time!"