Part 9

Five days later

Five days later...

Kim seokjin.

These five days I totally ignored jiah I thought that she would be annoyed if I ignore her but it didn't bother her but it was very hard for me to ignore her. So I decided to just stop this and talk to her today. I tried to ignore her but I just couldn't!

These days I totally forgot about the revenge. Namjoon was right that she is so precious to hurt. I just couldn't hurt her. Something in me stops me from doing it. I just couldn't help but worry about her.

Kim jiah.

Jin has been ignoring me these five days but It didn't bother me cause we are not a normal couple. We are just forcely married so I decided to just mind my own business.

We both were having breakfast together for the first time, cause he always leaves for office before I wake up but today I don't know why he didn't went to work.

" so... How are you?" he asked.

I looked up at him confused.
" what do you mean? Why do you even care? Huh? I thought that you will ignore me my whole life" I shrug.

" I know I was ignoring you.. But now I just couldn't so let's just be on good terms and talk please.."

" wow! Your pleasing me. You look sincere!so it's okay. "

" thank you! So what are you going to do in the future? I mean you just resigned from your father's company so what are you thinking to do?"

" I'm going to find some companies who makes clothes and I'm gonna work in that company as a designer. I'm thinking to work after a few days,  I'm going to rest till then."

" oh.. I know a company!"

" which?!" I asked excitedly.

"Namjoon and Taehyung  own a clothing company! I think it's called V-NAM..." (A/n : Taehyung and Namjoon are Jin's brother's)

" V-nam?! Isn't it the best clothing company in Korea? I heard they recently got some achievements! I'm glad to hear that they own that company!"
He just nodded in response. He wasn't as happy and excited as I was. Why would he be after all..

" so  you said you will start working after some days, so aren't you bored at home?!"

" I do am! But not today! Cause today me and my besties are doing a girls night out!"I said excitedly.

" is that Kai dude coming?!"

" I said a girls night out how can Kai come? He is a boy! Can't you differentiate between genders?!"

" you can't go."

" excuse me? What do you mean I can't go?! I don't need your permission"

" you do! I'm your husband. You have to ask for my permission!" he yells.