BC #3

years later

years later....

" Seo-jin, say Appa...." seokjin mouths the word 'appa' to his 9 months daughter who is just starting to speak little by little.

" no, Seo-jin! say eomma..." jiah mouths her 'eomma' and waits for her to say.

" no seojin! It is A...p...p...a..." seokjin tries again wanting the baby's first words to be ' Appa.'

" a....." Seo-jin starts but wasn't able to complete. She blinks cutely while playing with the toy in her hands while her parents are busy trying to make her say their names.

" Seo-jin, my pretty daughter....say eomma!" jiah tries again.

" e....." but poor Seo-jin found it too hard to speak.

" aish, stop bothering her like that you two!" jungkook walks in seeing the parents trying so hard.

" Seo-jin's first words should be Appa!" seokjin says in frustration.

" no! It should be eomma!" jiah protests.

" stop! Stop! I don't think she'll say either of those words!" jungkook says taking a seat besides Seo-jin and pulling her into his lap while jiah and seokjin stare at his actions.

" then what will she say?!"
" let me show you how to do it..." jungkook takes a deep breath.

" Seo-jin-ah, say Uncle Koo....say Koo...." he coos to the baby and flashes his bunny smile.

" what the heck! That's not what she's supposed to say." seokjin says and jiah nods.

" say koo...." he tries again as they all wait for a response from Seo-jin.

" k......" she starts making jungkook get excited.
" yes, Koo...." he says again.

" k.....ko......ko....koo...."
" yep, that's it Seo-jin!" jungkook shots up from the couch with Seojin in his hands as he sways her in the air with the bright bunny smile of his.

"Yah! Jeon jungkook! That's not fair!" jiah and seokjin protest.

" she said Koo! She likes me more than you too! We are best friends from now on!" jungkook jumps in excitement with seojin in his hands.

Jiah and seokjin hung their heads low in disappointment.

-

" Seok-min, it's Appa..." seokjin tries again but this time with their son.

" no, it's eomma..." jiah says to the baby but Seok-min is too busy to listen to his parents. He is busy eating his baby food.

" say Seok-min...." jiah tries again.
" eomma..."

They stopped struggling when they heard a soft chuckle coming from behind them.
" Eomma, Appa, no matter how much you try he won't say it." Seo-jin who is now three said walking in the living room as she saw her parents struggling desperately.

" why? It's just so easy A...p...p...a" seokjin shrugs holding his head in frustration.

" let me try!" she says excitely walking towards her small brother.

" Seok-min, say koo...." she says making seokjin frown.

" why koo?!" he protests.
" koo uncle said that if I succeeded in making seokmin say koo then he would buy me chocolates!" she jumps excitedly making her parents sigh in defeat.

Once again their kids first word wasn't their names but their uncle's name.

" should we spray some on mommy and Seok-min then?!" seokjin asks to Seo-jin while wiggling his eyebrows.

Seo-jin being the daddy's girl she is smirked approving to her father's idea.
" so, worldwide handsome daddy, are you ready for mission?" Seo-jin puts on her sunglasses and asks her father. Seokjin nods taking slow steps to the room their target is in.

" worldwide beautiful daughter, Seo-jin, target is in the bedroom

" worldwide beautiful daughter, Seo-jin, target is in the bedroom." seokjin says keeping his hand on his fake earpiece.

" let's go!" they burst in the bedroom and sprayed the water on jiah and Seok-min while laughing evily.

" aish, stop!" jiah says covering herself with her hands while seok-min was enjoying it.

They all laughed while playing with water.
Seokjin had a rough day at work but as soon as he sees his family and their pretty faces he feels like all this exhaustion getting washed away. Spending time with them was his most favourite thing to do.

They both tried their best in raising their kids in a good way. Seokjin would buy parenting guides book while jiah was pregnant and used to read it every time he would get leisure.

He wanted to be the best dad for them and he surely was.

" should we send daddy a pic?!" jiah asks to the kids as they nodded happily. They didn't had twins like how seokjin wished but they weren't less from twins. They both would always be together and get along together very well. Anyone, would say that they were twins because of the way they get along.

Seo-jin being the oldest would always do her work of taking care of her dongsaeng and helping her mother.

" when is daddy coming?" Seo-jin asks.
" daddy, is busy so he won't be coming...but mommy is here so let's enjoy!" she tries lighting up their mood as they start eating.

Seokjin.
I'm sorry I couldn't make it because of the meeting.

Jiah.
It's okay, just don't overwork yourself!

" mommy, say ah!" seok-min interrupts her by holding a piece of meat near her mouth. She smiles taking it in.

Everytime seokjin wasn't there they would be there for her so that she would never feel lonely.

" should we get ice-cream on our way back?" she asks as they yell in happiness.

She pays the money for the food and exits the restaurant while her kids tightly hold her hand and like every happy couple and family out there they had a happy ever after ending.