Part 54

I just laid there on the side of my bed ready in my nigh suit to sleep, my back facing Jin

I just laid there on the side of my bed ready in my nigh suit to sleep, my back facing Jin. We just confessed some moments ago but it's awkward now.

And I hate this situation when you don't know what to talk about.

This awkwardness won't even let me sleep and I can feel that it's the same with Jin hence I can feel him changing his sleeping position again and again.

I just laid there with a blank mind until I heard a soft voice.
" umm... Jiah, are you asleep?" I heard Jin say but I didn't replied instead I closed my eyes shut and tried to act like I was sleeping.

I don't know why but I was too shy to face him or talk to him.

I heard him sigh.
" omo! Is that a lizard over there?!" I heard him say and my eyes instantly shot open and without my realization I found myself on Jin's lap.

" where?!" I clutched onto his T-shirt and looked around the room cautiously.

But instead being serious he let out a loud laugh. I looked at him confused.

" so that works huh?" he said after he stopped laughing.
I looked at him in anger.

" Kim seokjin!" I yelled at the top of my voice making my left hand into a fist and motioning it infront of Jin's face.

" so you're going to beat me up?" he asks intimidatingly.
" yes!" I snapped at him.

" alright, try." he says and I didn't even waste a minute to bring my fist near his cheeks but a sudden tickling feeling on my stomach made me stop and instead I burst into laughter.

" Ah... Jin.. Stop!.." I said in between my laughs but he only tickled more and due to all this laughing it resulted in me falling on top of him while he was laying on the bed.

He immediately stopped tickling and started staring at me. My hands were on his chest and my eyes were scanning every detail of his handsome face.

Suddenly, a strand of hair fell on my face but before I could push it back seokjin did it for me.

He pushed the strand of the hair behind my ear while looking at me with soft eyes.
I was so awkward and shy at that time that I decided to get up and get back to sleep even if I can't.

I got up from top of him but as soon as I did I was pulled and my back was on the mattress.
I gasped has I was laying under seokjin. His hands were intervined with my hands while his face was nearly inches away from me.

His hot breath fanned at my cheeks making my cheeks getting heated up. I noticed him getting closer to my face but I didn't do anything.
I just layed there waiting for him to do what he wants.

I didn't tried to stop him like how I used to do in the past.

But I was nervous.

He came closer near my ear and my ears started turning red due to his hot breath.
" weren't you going to beat me up?" he whispered in my ears and his voice sounded intimidating.