Part 96

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

" oh God, did a flood just came in here?!" both jiah and Jin stopped their silly play when they heard someone. It was yoongi followed by a crowd of people who were none other than jiah's and jin's friends.

" Wow, feels like some kids live here but they don't," Jimin says sarcastically.

Yoongi comes towards jiah and engulfs her in a tight hug since he's meeting her after a long time. The last time he met her was before seokjin woke up and when she was living with him. She smiles hugging her back.

The others walked in carefully so that they won't slip because of the water.
" Baby, are you okay?!" taehyung asks worried as Jennie was just about to slip but he held her. She nods.

" yah! Jin hyung what's all this?! My baby was just about to fall! What if something happened to her?!" taehyung yells at seokjin while seokjin just rolls his eyes not believing that his beloved brother would be yelling on him because of his girlfriend.

" We were just about to clean this mess." seokjin explains.
" Yeah, yeah, we saw how you were cleaning," Jimin says with sarcasm.

" I'll help you both clean since it'll take time." jungkook being the good maknae walks forward and held the mop and starts cleaning.

" I'll help too then.." taehyung cones forward too.

" Are we supposed to stand here and watch you all clean? Where are we supposed to sit?" Jimin asks as the living room was a mess.

" you all can chill in the guest room for some time." jiah comes forward and guides them.

" Should I help too?" rose asks.
" Nope, just go and rest." jiah held her shoulder and guides her.

" yah! Park Jimin! Where are you going?!" yoongi yells as he sees jimin following behind jiah. " what?" he stops and looks at yoongi.

Seokjin walks towards jimin and pats his shoulders. " who will clean this mess??" seokjin asks pointing at the mess that he and jiah made.

" what do you mean? Of course, you will clean this mess because you did it!" jimin says.

" but...I'm kind of busy right now so I think I might need your help." jiah comes back and gives jimin a mop to clean. " please clean properly." she smiles.

" wae? wae? wae? I'm not cleaning this I never agreed to!" jimin says backing away.

" that's your punishment." yoongi comes and held jimin's shoulders tight.
" What punishment?" he asks confused.

" for harassing my wife." jin explains and till now jiah had gone back to her friends.

" what? But I have already apologized to her!!" jimin explains. " but she never forgave you." yoongi shrugs.

" what?"
" atleast I didn't." jin pushes jimin forward to where the other maknae's were peacefully cleaning.

"But why is it only me?! Taehyung was with me too! moreover, taehyung never apologized!" he looks at taehyung.

" taehyung was the first one to apologise." jin explains.
" what?! When!?"
" he apologized three days before I woke up."
" what?!" jimin looks at taehyung wanting an answer but taehyung just gulps and looks away.

" Why did you never told me about it?!" jimin questions.
" I...I...I knew you would be mad." taehyung stutters because of jimin's hard glare on him.
" yah-" jimin was going to yell at taehyung when jin smacked his head. " ouch."

" dont you dare yell at my brother!" Jin glares at jimin.
" this is bullying!" jimin whines but stops as he receives another smack but from yoongi this time.

" shut up! And clean!."

^

" I came here to chill but ended up cleaning the God damn living room! I cant believe I just did that!" jimin growls in annoyance as he sits on the couch at the guest room where all the others were. They were finished cleaning the living room and jimin was more than tired and also annoyed.

" are we going to eat something or going to starve?!" he yells feeling hungry.

" stop yelling stupid!" jisoo says getting irritated by his whines as he was disturbing her peace.

" jiah and jin hyung are making us food." hoseok replies him.
" oh, really? More like flirting!" jimin says as he could see jiah and jin giggling, smiling and getting touchy as they both cook.

" you're just jealous!" jungkook wipes the sweat off his forehead. Jimin scoffs.
" why would I be? It's not even like I'm in love with one of them."

^

They all had their food while talking and discussing random stuff and giggling. After, eating, they all decided to watch a horror movie in the living room. The movie started and almost everyone looked scared while some were busy munching on their popcorns.

" is it gone?" jin asks jiah as he buries his face in his hands. Jiah laughs at him. " why are you so scared? You were so brave when we went in the haunted house." she says remembering the time when jin was all brave and confident when they visited the haunted house in the amusement park.

" that's because I've been there more than five times and I don't feel scared of that anymore." he replies still hiding his face in his hands.
" and what about you aren't you scared?" he asks her.

" well, the same goes for me. I've seen this movie before too." she replies.
" AAAH!"
" AAAH!" seokjin yells as hoseok yells.

" stop yelling, it's not even that scary!" Namjoon shrugs focusing on the screen while his girlfriend was scared and hided her face in his neck.

" I'll rather sleep than watching this." Seokjin says and right after some time he was fast asleep on jiah's shoulders. She covered them both with the duvet since it was cold because of the air conditioner.

" good night." She whispers.

—-A short one because next one would be special

—-
A short one because next one would be special.