Part 36

I went downstairs as I was called for breakfast by Ms

I went downstairs as I was called for breakfast by Ms. Enwoo. As I reached downstairs I saw that everyone was seated down at the dining table.

" did you all cleaned everything?" I folded my arms and tried my best to sound stern. I wasn't mad at them instead I was laughing from inside at how childish and clumsy they were.

" yeah, we cleaned everything!" taehyung said proud of himself.

" yep, it looks more clean than before." jungkook added which underestimated Ms. Enwoo.

" what do you mean? Are you trying to say that I don't clean it properly?" she asked as she placed jungkook's breakfast in front of him.

" uh... I didn't mean to say that.." he apologizes.

I took a seat on the table and was quickly served my breakfast by Ms. Enwoo.

We all were having our breakfast peacefully while talking with each other. Even Ms. Enwoo joined us for breakfast.

" so he said that he won't do it." namjoon said chuckling as his mouth was filled with food.

" and then he-" jimin was cut off by a loud groan that came from behind and all our eyes went to the voice.

It was none other than hoseok.

" arghhh.... My head and nose pains!" he groans as he held his nose from on hand and head from another.

" oh shit." jimin mutters as hoseok left the grip on his nose and his bruised nose could be seen.

" what's wrong? And what happened to me? Why was I in jiah's bedroom? That too half naked? " he asked confused.

He was still half naked. " where is my shirt?"

" will someone answer my questions?" he said annoyed as no one answered him but kept on staring.

" uh... You got hurt." I started as others wasn't ready to day anything.

" hurt? How? I don't remember anything." he says and taehyung gasps loudly.

" don't tell me you lost your memory." he said as his eyes widened.

" shut up. Why would I loose my memory? And even if I would you will be the first person I will forget." he says and taehyung rolls his eyes.

" now please answer me." he whines.

" you got hurt by a juice can that hit your face and it also fell on your shirt so jungkook removed your shirt."I said again as the others pretended to be engrossed in their breakfast.