Part 19

They reached the Theme park

They reached the Theme park. The others were already there. As soon as jiah saw namjoon a wide smile came across her face and she ran and hug him so did he.

Jin just saw them both with jealousy in his eyes.
" yah! Sister-in-law won't you hug me?" taehyung said pouting.
Jiah flashed a smile and hugged him too.

" does she even hug you like that?" hoseok asked out of nowhere.
" no.." he replied immediately.

" you better take care before your brothers take her away.." hoseok joked and Jin just rolled his eyes.

They were at the Entrance of the theme park so jungkook went and checked out the tickets so they can get in. After some time they were inside the theme park.

" woah! See the roller coaster is so huge!" jiah said pointing at the roller coaster ride which almost reached the clouds while she was clinging to namjoon's arm as if he was her husband.

" looks like namjoon forgot why we are here." jimin said to the others and they agreed.

" well guys! Let's just go to the roller coaster ride first!" jungkook yelled and they all made their way to the roller coaster queue.

Namjoon and jiah were just giggling all the time as if they were some lovey dovey couple and were all alone in this world. The others were just looking at them whereas Jin was boiling with jealousy but he tried to control himself.

After some time the queue ended and it was their turn to ride the roller coaster. The rollercoaster had two seats. Jiah quickly went and sat on one of the seats and motioned Namjoon to sit with her as they both decided to sit together. But as Namjoon was about to sit Jin came.

" Namjoon hoseok wants you to sit with him." he said signaling something with his eyes.
" umm.. Okay.." he said as understood why Jin did that.

" why are you here?" jiah asked angrily as her smiling expression changed to a annoyed one.

" didn't I just say that hoseok wants namjoon to sit with him." he said as he set the safety belt.(idk what it's called)

Suddenly the rollercoaster moved and jiah realized that she didn't even put the safety belt but before she can do it Jin already did it for her.

" be careful" he said.
" thank you" jiah whispered enough for him to hear.

Till now the rollercoaster was slow but now it had started moving faster and loud yet cheerful and happy screams could be heard from everyone who was riding it. Jiah was on her fun mode and she was enjoying a lot! Jin was happy to see her smile.

The rollercoaster stopped after two whole rounds from where it started. As soon as jiah turned around she started laughing like hell.

" what's so funny?" Jin asked confused.
she laughed in response.