Part 43

"Excuse me, we are here to get some information about the recent plane crash as one of our family member was also travelling from that plane

"Excuse me, we are here to get some information about the recent plane crash as one of our family member was also travelling from that plane." hoseok who was the eldest between them spoke to the security guard standing outside.

" okay, please give your details inside." he motioned them to go inside.

As they reached inside they were taken to a room where a lot of people were seen standing with sad and worried faces on. Probably, they too came here to know the whereabouts.

They went to one of the counter where a man was seated and was busy looking at his computer.

" for whom have you all come here for?" he already knew why they were here so he asked straightly.

" our family member. His name is Kim Seokjin. We want to know if he is safe." hoseok said bending a little to the man.

" wait let me check." the man started checking the list of passengers that travelled in the plane.

" it does shows his name that means he was in the plane." he says looking at hoseok.

" oh.. And is he safe..?" hoseok slowly asked.

" to be exact, we don't think anyone must've survived. The plane was on fire but thankfully the half of the plane was on fire the other half wasn't burn that much. the plane got crashed before the fire could reach the other half of the plane."

" and his seat was on the other half of the plane which did not get burned but he may not be alive as the plane was crashed too." be explained and others couldn't dare to utter a word.

" more investigation is going on and if we find anything regarding this person we will contact you right away. Please give your number." the man said and hoseok gave him his contact number.

" thank you." hoseok said to the man and turned behind only to see his friends with sad faces on.

" don't worry everything will be fine." he group hugged them and give them courage.

" wait isn't that Dave's family?" jungkook points out as they break the hug and all his friends looks at the direction he is pointing.

" yeah it is."

|at home ✔️
𝙹𝙸𝙰𝙷'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I woke up as I was disturbed because of some people talking. I groaned which made them shut their mouths.

" jiah, are you awake?" I heard a familiar voice. I opened my eyes and saw it was none other than my friend Jisoo.

" jisoo?" I got up from the couch I was sleeping on and looked at her confused while she had a sad expression on.

I looked around me and saw Jennie too which made me more confused.

" why are you both here?" I asked them.