Part 88

" so today, you brought leaves for me? Do I look like a goat to you?!" he starts whining as I placed the salad in front of him

" shut up, it's for your health, " I explained.
" health? How can these leaves make me healthy?!"

" didn't you went to school or what?! Anyways, you have to eat it and if you look closely there are carrots and other vegetables too rather than these leaves." I said pointing out the other vegetables.

" I don't like these. Just how many more days do I have to live here and eat this?!"
" stop whining! You would be discharged only if you are in stable condition."

" I am stable! I can run ten laps around the ground!"
" ten laps?" I chuckled at his words. " you can't even sit up straight and you're telling me you can run ten laps?" I pointed out making him sulk.

" oh yeah, right. Even all my muscles are gone that I built with such hard work." he pouts as he flexes his arm.
" it's okay you still look good, " I said so he doesn't worry about getting muscles.
" I know." he shrugged.

" fine, now enough with your talk and whines, eat!" I took the food in a spoon and extended it towards his mouth. He gives me an uninterested look as he opens his mouth and takes the food in. " not at all good." he remarks making me laugh.

" yah! You are really enjoying seeing me like this, aren't you?!" he says getting offended.
" open your mouth for eating more rather than talking. Half of your energy goes into these whines of yours." I took a tissue and wiped the little food he got on the corner of his lips.

" I would've done that beforehand if the food was good." he gulps down a glass of water after he was done eating.

I keep his empty food tray aside. " you want anything?" I asked.

" can I have you?" he wiggles his eyebrows.
" No." I replied since it was time for him to sleep. He obeys what I said and I help him lay down on the bed. " I really wanna cuddle with you but this bed is so small to do that, " he says pouting.

 " I really wanna cuddle with you but this bed is so small to do that, " he says pouting

( uwu so cute!)

" yes, and if you really want to cuddle with me then you better not whine about eating these foods again because they'll help you leave the hospital and till then cuddle with this alpaca." I explained him so that he won't whine again and handed him the plushie I bought yesterday.