Part 66

" this one?" you ask as you come out of the changing room and stand in front of your husband who is giving you a hard time in shopping right now

" nope, way too revealing. I don't want people to look at what's mine," he said in denial making you irritated.

" seokjin, this is the 24th dress I wore till now and you don't like any of them?!" you snapped tiredly of changing.

" yah, stop whining. Here, I am trying hard to choose a perfect dress for you and you are not at all cooperating!" he snaps back.

He stood up from the comfortable couch he was sitting on and takes a look again.

" I'm a fashion designer, I know more about clothes than you Mr." you stood beside him while he was busy looking at all the dresses, seriously.

" well, I thought the same but seeing you right now changed my perspective so, now I'm going to choose a perfect dress for my perfect wife." he smiles winking.

You throw yourself on the comfy couch he was sitting on some minutes ago and throw your head back while seokjin was still busy finding the perfect dress for you.

" found it!" you faced him as soon as you heard him.

" this one, try this one." he says excited examining the dress thoroughly.
You groaned before taking the dress from his hands and walking into the changing room with an annoyed expression on.

You wore the dress and look at yourself in the mirror and to be honest, out of all the dress you wore till now this one hits different. You smiled spinning around like a princess and looking back at yourself in the mirror.

" Good choice," you muttered exiting the changing room. Seokjin's eyes examine your dress but this time in awe. The dress fit you perfectly as it was made just for you and seeing your happy face he knew that you liked it too.
" how do I look?!" you asked grinning.

" perrrrrfecccct..." he said prolonging the word still looking in awe at you.

^

" yah! I'm talking to you!" you came back to reality when tzuyu waved her hand in front of your face. " huh...?"

"You're zoning out a lot today. Did something happened between you or seokjin?" she asked with concern in her eyes.

" ani! There's nothing like that.." you laugh nervously.

" ahh...now I get it you're nervous about the your birthday party this Saturday?!" she asked nudging your arm.

" not really, though...but I'm curious about something." you said fidgeting with your fingers.

" curious about what?" she asks.
" seokjin said that on my birthday, he will gift me something I would remember all my life...so I am excited and at the same time curious about it. He doesn't even tell me." you pout.