Part 10

Kim seokjin

Kim seokjin.

" i-i kissed y-you?!" she asked stuttering.
"Yes" I said calmly.

" did you kissed me back?" she asked Furrowing her eyebrows.
" w-why would I do that?!" I deny.

Of course I won't tell her that I kissed her. It would make things worse.

" okay.." she said sighing.

"Listen, Whatever I said or did don't take it seriously and just forget it.You know I was drunk and you also know how I am whenever I'm drunk.So please just forget it.. Think that it was some bad dream and forget it.." she exclaimed.

Yeah, as if it's really easy to forget.

" okay, I will and now I'm going to office, so take care and bye.." I said smiling and getting back a sweet smile from her.

Kim jiah.

I can't imagine that I kissed him and did all that things to him. I was ashamed of myself.

So embarrassing.

Why am I like this when I'm drunk?!

Better be careful next time..

I  showered and wore this:

I went down stairs and had breakfast that Ms enwoo made for me

I went down stairs and had breakfast that Ms enwoo made for me. Jin already went to work.
I thanked Ms enwoo for the breakfast and watched some Netflix.

^

I was busy watching Netflix when the door bell rang. I opened the door because Ms enwoo was busy cleaning the house.

I opened the door revealing....

NAMJOON AND TAEHYUNG

" Hi sister-in-law!" they both yelled.
" aish!!! Stop calling me that!" I said but they just laughed.

I welcomed them inside and they sat on the couch. I sat on the opposite couch.

" so..? What brought you guys here?!"
" we brought some pizza!" taehyung said excited.
"Pizza?!" I yelled making them both chuckle.
" cute" namjoon mumbled.
" what?" I ask.

" uh..... Nothing" he lied. I clearly heard it

He find me cute? He's the one who is cute.

" at first we decided to go to Jin hyng but then Jin hyung is always busy and doesn't have time for us." taehyung stated.

" so we remembered you! Jin hyung told us that you aren't going to work for some days, and thought that you would be bored alone at home. So we decided to come here!" namjoon completed taehyung's statement.

" hmm" I hummed.
" then... What are you waiting for? Let's eat!!"
I shout and they chuckled.

We all set on the dining table and enjoyed our pizza between our eating, taehyung had went out to receive a call but I don't mind
Because...

Now I have more pizza to eat! There were three people sharing one pizza, but now there is only two people. In which namjoon is eating like a snail. He is still on his first slice. Where as I am on my fourth.

I swear if I was alone I would have eaten this whole thing in a minute. But I can't right now! Cause my reputation matters!I can't let them think that I'm a eating pig!

Cause I really am..

After some time when the pizza was coming to end, taehyung came back.

" I'm sorry guys, I need to leave there is some important work that I need to do. So I have to leave." he stated.

" oh okay.. Take care" I said and flashed a smile same as namjoon.

Taehyung left and the pizza box was also empty. So me and namjoon started chatting.

" so.. Since you left your father's company where are you going to work now?" he asked.

" oh! I'm going to be a fashion designer. I am good at it! And it's my dream. By the way Jin told me that you and taehyung own a clothing company!"

" oh yes! I didn't knew that you would be want to be a fashion designer. Then you are with the right person! Our company needs a good fashion designer! So we have been taking a lot of interviews these days..And trying to find a good designer for the company. I think you should try! I know you will surely be selected by our team and succeed!! "

" oh an interview!! When is it?!"

" it's on this Thursday! But don't forget to bring your work with you. The sketches of the dresses that you made. It would help a lot!"

" oh yeah!! I have a lot of those sketches! I would make some more too! And do my best in the interview!!" I said excitedly .

I didn't knew that I would get a chance so easily. But now that I have, then I will do my best into the interview!

" now,Since the pizza is over Let's watch some movies!" I said.

" great idea!!" he exclaimed.

I threw the empty pizza box in the trash can and started making some popcorns. I also brought some of the snacks that were in the house. Meanwhile namjoon was choosing a movie.

After we both were done. We met in the living room.

" everything's ready?!" he asked and I nodded.
He also brought a blanket and turned on the air conditioner.

We both got seated with our popcorns, snacks and blanket. Namjoon wanted to watch the movie 'The man standing next'

We were so busy watching the movie that we didn't even know that we were cuddling with each other. I felt very warm and good all the time. But still didn't bother to see why I was feeling like that.

It was almost an hour since we started the movie. During the movie I heard the main door opening but didn't pay attention to it. After some minutes, I saw a figure from the corner of my eye. Before I can realize who it was...

" what the hell are you two doing?!!"