Part 71

Kim Jiah

Kim Jiah

"Aigoo! Stop crying now." My brother whines as I cried uncontrollably in his arms.

" How can he say these things to me?!" I looked at him with my red and puffy eyes. His face was barely visible to me because of my tears.

I came to my brothers house because that's the only place I could go to. " just last week you both were all lovey dovey and now you both are in a fight?!" He sighs patting my back.

" h-he was so rude to me...and was siding with that...bitch..." I said in between my sobs.
" okay, okay, now stop. I'll talk with Seokjin." He comforts me but it wasn't of any use.

"Oh, is that your sister? She's grown up into a women!" A excited voice says getting our attention. I continued my sobbing because he wasn't visible to me because of the tears.
" introduce her to me." He says excitedly.

" joon, it's not the time now." My brother says sternly.
" ow, I see..." he leaves after that.

"Shh..don't cry, it hurts me." My brother's attention comes back to me.

Min yoongi

I handed Jiah a glass of water and finally after a lot of crying she calmed down. I don't what happened or what Seokjin did but he sure did something bad or else she won't cry that much. I excuse myself for a bit and immediately dial seokjin's number.

"Yeoboseyo?" He says from the other side as soon as he picks up.
"What-" he cuts me off. " if you're going to talk about your sister, then please don't because I'm busy right now and not in the mood to talk about her."

" what the hell? Jiah was right, you are Being rude." I raise my voice.
" like sister,like brother. This isn't being rude, that's how I really am." He sighs.

" what did you said to Jiah?! She's crying uncontrollably."
" I know that. Of course, she will cry because that's what she always does. She just can't accept the reality so she cries." His voice held no emotion and for the first five I heard him saying something like that about Jiah.

" what's wrong?!" I came straight to the point since I knew something was wrong, he never behaves like this.

" nothing's wrong, dude. Your sister is just overreacting like she always does."
" and now If you're done, I'm going to hang up, I don't have all day to waste talking about her." And with that he hung up. I looked at my phone twitching my eyebrows.

One thing I definetly knew was that something was off.
He doesn't usually behave like this.