Part 80

" what did seokjin do now?" my brother asked seeing my swollen face

" he..." I started but was interrupted by him.
" it's okay don't tell!" he sighed.

" how long are you guys going to be like this?" he asked not at all happy.

" what could I do?! That friend of yours keeps making it worse! Whenever I try to solve the situation!" I raised my voice.

" and then...he dares to slap me."

" mwo?! He did what?!" he held my shoulders making me face him while I just stayed silent.

" from when did you became like this?! You never cried like this like how you've been crying in these days and you were never that weak! I remember you were my badass sister but now look at you! You should have slapped him back rather than running away crying like a coward!" he said completely angry with me for being this weak.

" how can I slap him?" I said not wanting to do something like that.
" didn't you slap him at your first encounter?"

" that...I was drunk at that time." I rubbed the back of my neck remembering that 'incident'.

" at least you should've kicked his balls or pulled out his hair!"
" yah! Why are you teaching me these things?!" I looked at him confused why he wants me to beat seokjin up.

" dumbass, he hurt you so these things are just nothing in front of that!"

" you're still that savage guy." I smiled which he returns with his gummy one.

" of course I can't just sit and watch if someone is harassing my sister even though that is my friend." he brings me into a hug and pats my head.

^

Next day;

I was in my room watching some random youtube vlogs to kill my time and yeah I didn't went to work today too! Great!

I heard the doorbell and ran down thinking it's my brother. I'm not being close to Joon since that thing happens not is he coming forward to talk maybe he regrets it. He is always in his room and barely comes out and don't worry he is fine. My brother usually checks on him.

I opened the door with a smile but it fades away.