Part 94

( there is some small confusion between the numbers of chapters so don't worry you're in the right sequence

( there is some small confusion between the numbers of chapters so don't worry you're in the right sequence.)

Kim seokjin.

" seokjin, wake up!" I heard Jiah call for me and slightly shake me. I opened my eyes a little and was greeted by her beautiful face.
" seokjin!" she says again but I just snuggled into her.

" let me sleep

" let me sleep..." I groaned.
" we are going to get late...." she says caressing my hair. " I don't care..." she sighs.

^

" here, wear this." I say to Jiah walking towards her with the clothes I bought for her while she was getting confuse on what she should wear.

" what's this?" she takes a look.
" I brought it for you... How is it?" I asked curious for her answer.

" I love it!" she comes to hug my torso and I rubbed her back. " wear it." she nods happily.

-

Jiah was combing her hair in front of the vanity when I went and back hugged her laying soft kisses on her exposed neck.

" stop we are already late." she wiggles under my grip. " I don't care..." I replied and turned her to face me as she was done getting ready.

" how do we look?" I asked pointing at our outfits.

" we are matching...." she smiles.
" we look cute..." I said in glee.

^

" are you coming too?" jiah asks seeing me exiting the car with her.

" yes, I have somethings to talk to namjoon about.." I walked towards her and took her hands in mine making her look at me in confusion.

" what?" she asks.
" what? What?" I asked returning her confused expression.

" why are you holding my hands?" she asks making me frown. " can't I?" she sighs.

" it's not that,  it's just that we are at work and someone might see us," she explains trying to get her hand out of my grip and she successfully did but I took her hand again and intervined our fingers this time.

She gives me a ' what? ' look.

" so, what if people see us? Everyone here knows we are married." I shared a fact and started walking in the company building along with her.

" but we are at work, seokjin." she tries to get her hand out of my grip again but my hold was tight.
" it doesn't matter. That doesn't means that we can't even hold hands." I replied.

" of course, we can't! I'm just a staff here and you are a invester! People will stare at us it's.....not appropriate. You're on a different level and I'm on different." I sighed hearing her stupid assumptions.

" what you are saying makes no sense! There is nothing like levels plus, why would people even care it's not their business in the first place." I shrugged.

" My company has rules, seokjin. We are not allowed to flirt with someone even if we are in a relationship!" I rolled my eyes.

" am I flirting with you?! I am just holding your hands and you know that I don't follow any rules so stop... What are you so worried about? Is it embarrassing to walk with me?" I asked not getting her behavior.

" it's not like that... Why would I be embarrassed? I just don't like to be the center of attention...." she avoids eye contact and till now people walking around us were staring at us.

" they're just jealous that we look so good together and nothing else moreover, why are you afraid when I'm here right besides you?!" she stayed quiet until....

" o-oh shit! It's Mr. Oh! Leave he's going to shout at me! " she wiggles again while I just look at her with a frown.

" stop being silly! I'll beat his ass if he yells at you. You're making a fun of yourself by struggling like that when you know I won't leave your hand." she gives me a glare until that man walked towards us.

" hello, Mr. Kim and.... Ms. Jiah..." he stares at us making jiah uncomfortable.

" Is something wrong with my face?" I asked making him chuckle.

" No, your face is perfectly fine it's just that you two look good together! No wonder why people are staring at you both." he gives a genuine smile making jiah calm down a little.

" I know right." I smiled back.
" I'll see you guys later." he walks away and jiah let's out a heavy sigh. We get in the elevator.

" see, nothing happened. What were you so afraid for?! You're such a scaredy cat!" I teased receiving a glare from her.

We exited the elevator. " leave my hand. You have to go to the right and I have to go to the left." she explains and I groan. 

" fine...." I whine and kissed her lips before leaving towards the right. " Kim seokjin!" she yelled my name because I kissed her in front of everyone. I laughed ignoring her.

----Another small one cause I was bored

----
Another small one cause I was bored...