BC #2

" are you sure you're okay?" seokjin asks with eyes full of concern as he helds back my hair with one hand while the other caresses my back

" yeah, I might have eaten something I shouldn't have...." I said cleaning up the mess I made because of the sudden urge to vomit.

" how many times do I have to tell you to take care of yourself?!" he yells clearly angry on me for not paying much attention on myself.

" I..." I didn't dare to let out an excuse since I knew very well that he wouldn't digest it.

" I'll take care next time..."
" yeah, next time! That's what you tell me everytime." I avoided eye contact with him and instead stared at the ground but because of the sudden nauseous feeling I turned to the side again and let it all out. His eyes softened seeing my state as he lets out a heavy sigh.

" should we see a doctor? Your situation looks worse." he suggests.
" you're already late for work moreover, I feel like taking a rest right now. I'm really not in the mood to visit a doctor.."cleaning up myself again I faced him with my weak figure because of all the vomiting.

" how many times do I have to tell you not to mix my work with things related to you?! You know that always you would come first!" He yells again but I wasn't in the state of hearing his nags. I started walking in a sloggy manner out the bathroom. He followed me and made sure I didn't fall. I took a seat on the mattress and rested my back on the headboard.

He comes and sits besides me while taking one of his hands in mine while the other on my shoulder. " jagi, I'm leaving for work if something happens be sure to call me first! And Ms. Enwoo is downstairs, just call her if you need something! She would be looking after you while I'm away. I'll be calling you after reaching the company, hmm?" his hands softly brushed along mine as the concern never leaves his eyes. I slightly nodded my head too exhausted to answer him in words while from the inside I just wanted to thank him for worrying about me so much.

" you should rest." he makes me lay my head on the pillow and tucks me in bed. Taking a last look at me and after giving me a soft peck on the forehead he again tells me about his leaving. " I'm going, hmm.."

Closing the door a shut after he thought that I would be okay he didn't leave not just before telling Ms Enwoo to take care of me.

I woke up as the nauseous feeling came back. I rushed to the bathroom and let it all out. I was already tired of running in the bathroom all these times and this nausea feeling doesn't seem to stop.

After cleaning up and what felt like ages I slowly walked downstairs and kept tight hold of the railing as I felt myself getting dizzy.

" hey, are you okay!?" Ms enwoo comes running when I was just about to fall because of the dizziness.
" I don't know...I feel dizzy." I explained while holding my head between my hands. She takes me to the living room and makes me sit on the couch.