Part 73

< later that morning>Kim seokjin

Kim seokjin.

" ah hyung, have you considered Mr Lee's deal?" jungkook asks me as I was signing some papers.

" what deal?" I questioned looking up at him.
" the deal he talked to you about three days ago." he shrugged.

" yeah, and what about the file I told you to check out yesterday." hoseok says making me look at him.

They look at me, waiting for my answer.
" I don't know...what you're talking about.." I nervously said. They rolled their eyes

" Hyung, it's not the time for jokes." jungkook glares at me as if he's the hyung here.

" I'm not joking! I really don't know nor do I remember anything about this." I facepalmed myself. 

I don't know what's happening, is something wrong with me or it's just them fooling around. Almost, everyone I met today said something I don't remember. No matter how much I try I just don't remember anything!

" what's wrong? Everyone has been gossiping around about you starting to forget things and not to mention you have also started acting rudely towards the staff. Is everything alright at home? Why is there a change in your behaviour all of a sudden?" Jimin comes closer to the desk I was currently working on with a concerned look.

" I don't know...these days I'm starting to forget things easily. I don't even remember what I do at work every day and I'm having frequent headaches these days and they are.....really painful." I explained to them my situation thinking that they would understand.

" it's just because you're getting old." hoseok says jokingly receiving a glare from Jimin and jungkook.

" it's not a joke, hyung. This can be a severe problem." jungkook scolds hoseok.
" Yeah, have you seen the doctor?" Jimin stood beside me and asks.

" I didn't, not am I planning to." I sighed.

" why? You should go-"
" I'm sorry, but it's Mr Kim's tea time so can you please leave." my secretary walks in, her heels making an annoying clicking sound as she walks towards my desk and places the cup of tea on my desk.

Jimin glared at her for cutting him off.
" I don't think it's your place to tell us to leave,"jungkook too glares at her.

" I just said what Mr Kim was going to say, " she shrugs walking away from them and grabbing some files reading them.

They all turned towards me. " uh...can you please leave? I want to drink my tea in peace." I said awkwardly, I would have sided with them if it wasn't for my tea.

They obeyed me and started walking out,
" hyung, I'll come again to take you to the doctor and no excuses!" jimin says sternly before leaving, I nodded sighing.

" why are you going to see the doctor? Is something wrong?" my secretary asks me, standing beside me.

" these days I'm having frequent headaches and also some memory loss so he's just worried, he insisted me on seeing a doctor," I explained sipping on my tea.