Part 55

" you really are letting him go to work?" Ms

" you really are letting him go to work?" Ms. Enwoo asks turning towards me while we both stood in the door frame of our main door.

Yes, I've explained everything to her she didn't believed that he was real at first but then she did and was very happy.

" I told him not to but he won't listen." I explained facing her.

" of course, he's so stubborn." she says looking at his direction who was sitting on the driver's seat and fixing his hair in the mirror.

" at least, tell his friends or things will get complicated." she says and I nodded.

" I would soo-"

" jiah! Be quick or I'll be late because of you!" I heard Jin yell from his car. I bid goodbye to Ms. Enwoo and made my way towards the car and opened the passenger seat's door and got seated in.

I plucked in the seatbelt while Jin started the engine. He didn't spoke anything so I decided to speak.
" Jin.." I called out. He only hummed in response busy driving.

" you should not go to work instead you should take rest." I tried to convince him.

" jiah, I have already told you that I'll pay a visit to the company just once because I'm not even aware of the abouts of the company. Being a CEO I have responsibilities." he explains while his eyes were fixed on the road.

" how do I explain him?" I thought.
Suddenly, Jin kept his free hand on top of mine making me look at him.

" I know you don't want me to go but I have too." he said and I nodded hesitantly.

He smiled which I of course returned.
-

He parked the car right in front of my work office. " if I would have had time I would go and meet namjoon and taehyung but I'm busy today." he said staring at my office building.

" it's okay,  I'll tell them to meet you." I smiled and he nodded.

" bye.." he waved.

" you're saying me bye already?" I asked pouting. He frowned.

" then? What should I say? Hello?" he makes a confused face.

I rest my forehead on my palm in frustration.
" wh-" I cut his words off by giving him a small peck on his lips. He widened his eyes on my sudden action.

" you pabo!" I flicked his forehead coming back to my seat.

" ouch that hurts." he acts.

" bye." I opened the door and waved him from outside.

He rolled down the windows.
" should I come with you?" he asks trying to open the door. I widened my eyes.

" wait no!" I yelled at the top of my voice and he faced me worriedly.

" what happened?" he asks.

I chuckled nervously and his face turned into a frown.
" didn't you said you are busy? You'll get late if you will come with me." I said nervously.

" oh right." he says.
" anyways, bye! and call me I'll pick you up." he says and I waved him as his car drove away.

I let out a heavy sigh.
" thank god, the car window was tinted but what will happen when everyone will see him?" I bit my lower lip in frustration.

A small chapter

A small chapter.