Part 11

Kim seokjin

Kim seokjin.

I got out of my car that I had parked in the garage. I came home early. I worked for 5 hours today. I usually work for 8 hours.

I opened the main door and got inside. Ms enwoo was not seen anywhere. So I thought that she went home early today.

I can hear the TV playing, that means jiah is probably watching TV and that too a movie.
I never get leisure so I couldn't watch any movies or any other drama's. hopefully, today work was less so I can come home. I took a quick shower and changed Into this..

(Ignore the book and the shoes

(Ignore the book and the shoes. Think that he is wearing a slipper. )

I went into the living room only to get sight of
Namjoon and jiah cuddling with each other!

A wave of anger and jealousy rushed in my veins. I should be the one in namjoon's place.
I shouldn't have send him that day to accompany her. I should have went. I regret now.

But I came back to reality and realize that they haven't seen me standing here for almost a minute nor have they moved a bit. They're still hugging and cuddling each other! I couldn't control myself and....

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH DOING!!?? I spat out making them flinch and look at me.

" you're ruining our movie!!" jiah whined.

" ruining your 'MOVIE' and you are running my 'LIFE'." I said by emphasizing the word movie and life.

Namjoon quickly understood what I mean and he looked down.
He gasped as he saw that hey both were cuddling. After seeing Namjoon gasp jiah also looked down.

They both stand up from the couch realizing what they were just doing.

" i-im s-sorry jiah, I didn't know that we were cuddling" Namjoon said to jiah.

" it's okay, I was also cuddling" she said being embarrassed.

" yah!.Stop being sorry to each other! Im still here! You were so busy in the movie that didn't even realize where your hands were!" I yelled at them.