Part 60

( in this chapter I've mentioned jiah as 'you')

" yah, Kim seokjin wait!" jiah yelled to seokjin who was walking fast, upset that jiah didn't do what he wanted.

You both finished eating ice cream but now seokjin was upset with you but you liked it because he looked cute with that pout on his face. You chuckled running behind him. He wasn't fast but because he had long legs so he seemed to like he was walking fast.

You couldn't catch him as you were far behind him. You stopped in between to get some breath as you were tired running after your upset husband. Jin didn't even looked back he just kept walking and ignoring you.

" he won't stop like this." you thought of an idea and you smirked when you got one.

" ouch! Seokjin I got hurt!" you dramatically sit down and pretended that you hurted your leg and just as you expected seokjin came running towards you as soon as he heard you.

He bend down to your level and worry was seen all over his face.

" are you okay? Where did you got hurt? I'm sorry I was being so careless right now-" you started giggling making seokjin to stop what he was saying but look at you in confusion. Seeing his confused face made you giggle more and then he understood that you just fooled him.

" seriously, jiah?" this time he wasn't upset but angry. He instantly stood up and started walking again but you were quick enough to run and jump on his back, wrapping your hands around his shoulders.

You have him a peck on the cheek
" don't be angry, seokjinie." his heart melted when you called him that. He remembered the last time when you used to call him that in the past.

He was trying to hold his smile but failed.
" promise you won't do things like that again." he referred to you pretending to get hurt.

" I can never see you getting hurt because it hurts me to see you like that. So, don't ever do that again." he tilted his head to meet your eyes while you nodded.

You tightened your grip on his shoulders while he carries you.

^

"  are we going home?" you asked looking up towards him.
" not yet, are you tired?"

" nope." you smiled looking in front of you while he tightened his hold on your hands as he gently caresses it.

^•

" you remember the last time we visited a amusement park?" seokjin asks you as he too looks down the Ferris Wheel like you.

" we all came together last time." you muttered as you were too focused on seeing the beautiful city of Seoul at night from top.

" yeah, that time I was trying to make you happy because you were upset with me more like you hated me. You didn't even wanted to come here with me but I forced you too.
But this time... It's different. " he back hugs you  as the both of you were sitting on the same seat besides each other.

Your bubble slowly moving up. You smiled as you remembered the times when you hated him but now It's all different. Completely different.

" it's so beautiful." you referred to the beautiful city which was displayed in front of your eyes.

" not more than you." seokjin pulls your body close to him and lays his head on your shoulder. His breath fanning on your neck sending shivers down your spine.

You just smiled at his sweet words. You loved to hear these kind of things from him.

" oops- I'm late." you heard seokjin say and before you can even ask him what he meant he pulled you making you face him..

" what's wrong?" you asked confused by his behavior.

" jiah... This might be not perfect but in these upcoming 30 seconds I wanna tell you something." he breathes heavily.

" meeting you was in my fate. The moment I saw you I knew that there would be something between us because you were different. Even though our first encounter wasn't that perfect like it had to be but still, I always thank myself for walking towards you that day in the club. Who thought that this was in our fate but I'm pretty happy about it and I think you are too... I'll always keep you happy no matter what. The only tears escaping your eyes would be the tear of happiness not sadness. I will take care of you till my last breath...
I love you so much.... More than you can even imagine.. I love you.. " and you still remember that sweet moment when he said his heart out to you and pulled you into a passionate kiss. You threw your hands on his wide shoulders bringing yourself close to his body. He held your waist making your bodies glued together not even leaving a little space. His another hand was cupping your cheeks as he tilted his head making the kiss deeper.

He broke the kiss, you both breathing heavily with your foreheads joined. You cupped his face in your hands. " I love you too.." you pecked his nose earning a smile from him and you gladly returned it.

" you know what we just did?" seokjin takes your attention asking this question.
" kiss?" your cheeks flushed red when you said that.  he chuckled at your red face.

" yes, we did the Ferris Wheel ritual. The ritual every couple does in their lives."

" what? Ritual?" you were confused. He held your hands in his big ones.

" it is said that if couples kiss when they reach the top of the Ferris Wheel then no one can ever separate them." he pushes back the strand of hair of yours which came on your face.

" now, no one can separate us and even if we are away we would always be together." he placed a gentle kiss on your forehead.

" you believe this kind of things?" you chuckled that he took this too serious.

" doing this didn't hurt though."

 Cute right? We'll I want to update you all with two good news

Cute right?
We'll I want to update you all with two good news.

First, I just opened a cover shop so please support me on that and I'll gladly make you a cover if you order.

You should probably check that!

Bye!