Part 52

Kim seokjin

Kim seokjin.

I stretched my arms up high and yawned a little as I got out of the cab that drove me to my house.
" this 11 hours flight was pretty tiring." I sighed going to the back of the car and opening the trunk to get my suitcase. I got my suitcase and gave the cab driver the money for driving me here. He left as soon as I did so. I went and stood in front of the main door of my mansion and started thinking.

" should I ring the bell? Or not?" I question myself.
" they must be asleep. It's already 11:30 pm. "I looked at my watch.

" is the key even there?" I turned myself and faced the flowerpot which was kept on the right side of the door. I walked towards it and bended down and started searching for the key behind the flower pot.

That's my secret spot for keeping keys.

I smiled as I felt the key was in my hands. I got up from my previous posture and looked at the key before pushing it in the key hole and twisting the door open.

I tried my best to not make any sounds as I didn't wanted Ms. Enwoo and jiah to wake up.
As I opened the door I was greeted by darkness.

Not knowing where the switch was even though it's my house I switched on the flash of my phone. I kept my suitcase aside in the living room and threw myself on the couch.

" I can't wait to see jiah after so long." unknowingly a smile forms on my lips but it soon fades when I felt my lips started getting dry.

"I'm thirsty." I whine as I get up from the couch and made my way towards the kitchen. Thankfully I remembered where the switch was in the kitchen. I switched on the light and closed the flash light of my phone.

I opened the refrigerator and searched for water but instead of water something else catches my eyes.

" juice!" I say as I grabbed the juice bottle in my hands.

" now, where the fuck are the glasses?" I look around finding a glass to pour the juice in. I couldn't drink it from the bottle itself since it was a big bottle.

" is that a glass?" I ask myself when I spotted a glass in the cabinet. I opened the cabinet and grabbed the glass in my other hand as one was already occupied by the juice until my phone started ringing. I quickly switched the glass into my other hand with the bottle and searched my phone in my pocket. I found my phone and smiled seeing the caller ID. I accepted the call.

" hello, bro." I said.

" hello, have you arrived safely?" he asks from the other side.

" yeah, I have arrived safely but the flight was pretty tiring." I whined.

" I understand. Anyways, it's pretty late you should probably sleep and I bet she would be happy to see you." he says.

" I hope she will be." I said not being sure if she really wants to see me that eagerly like I want to see her.
" don't worry, I'm sure she will be. Anyways, bye."