The Crayon (Video gave me the idea)

KID THOMAS POV:

I laid awake in my bed. I heard footsteps downstairs. It's too big to be mice. It might be my parents. Maybe I can have a snack. I got up and snuck downstairs. I sat at where the wall ended and looked at the people. I don't know them. They must be friends of my parents. "Are you sure" asked a black man. "Yes, their son is my soulmate. I tasted it" said a blond boy. I was confused. What is a soulmate? Sounds like adult stuff. "Well, we can't kidnap him. But you are allowed to see him. Come on, let's head back to the village" said the black guy. They left and the blond boy left a crayon on the table. I snuck downstairs and picked up the red crayon. I went to open the door to thank the boy but he was gone. I saw a green crayon on the door mat outside. I looked outside and saw a path of crayons leading to the woods. I'm scared of the dark. I'll go tomorrow. I went back to bed for the night.

At morning I had breakfast and asked my mom if I can play outside. She said yes and she was going to work on her flowers today. I followed the trail of crayons. I picked up each crayon and put it in my bucket. I walked threw the woods collecting crayons. "THOMAS" my mom yelled. I looked at the crayons. I really want to follow it. "THOMAS WHERE ARE YOU" my mom yelled. I looked back home and then back at the crayon. I was disappointed and walked back home. I want to follow the crayons. I made it out of the woods and my mom was relieved to see me. She picked me up and carried me back to the house. "Where did you go Thomas" asked my mom. "I wanted to follow the trail of crayons" I said. "What trail" asked my mom. I explained how two men entered our house last night and left a trail of crayons. Later that night my mom told my dad the story. He collected all the crayons and searched the woods. He asked our neighbors who confirmed it wasn't them. Even Jackie the child kidnapper proved it wasn't him. He is allergic to crayons and hates boys.

I went to bed till I heard the door open downstairs. I got up and snuck down stairs. I sat in the same spot as last time and saw the blond boy. He placed a crayon on the table and left. I ran downstairs and grabbed my flashlight. I ran back up stairs to grab my teddy bear. For protection. I snuck oitside. And followed the trail of crayons. I collected each crayon till I made it to a shack in the woods. I followed the crayons inside and looked around. "Hey" said I voice. I yelped and pointed the flash light at the blond boy. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" said the boy. "Oh, it's okay. I'm Thomas. I just wanted to say thanks for the crayons" I said. "You're welcome Tommy. I'm Newt. I have coloring books two if you want" said the blond. I smiled. "Really" I asked. "Ya, just come with me" said Newt. "Okay" I said. Newt opened a secret passage and we went threw. Newt held my hand took me to his underground village. He did have coloring books and raised me there. When I was older I debated if I should go back to my family. I was five when Newt kidnapped me. I barely remember them. Plus most of my life has been here. Newt laid me on the bed and started kissing my neck. We were also officially dating. I moaned as Newt kissed my neck. He leaned above me and looked into my eyes. "Sorry Tommy" he said. "What" I asked. Newt stabbed my heart. I was shocked and Newt covered my mouth. "It will be over fast Thomas. Trust me" said Newt. He bit my hand and injected the venom to turn me into a zombie. I groaned and felt my arm burn. Newt finished and put my arm down. He removed the blade and I died. I woke up as a zombie and Newt explained why he had to do it. I later forgive him and we got married.