Zombie Town Flood 2

NEWT POV:

Thomas took the blanket off. He lifted the mattress up and I could see the bed bugs. Thomas started to eat them. "Are you bloody eating them" I asked as I sat up. "Ya, free food" said Thomas. "That is bloody disgusting" I said. Thomas looked at me surprised. "Wait, you remember the fries we had a couple days ago right" asked Thomas. "Ya, why" I asked. "What did you think was on them" asked Thomas. "Pepper or some other black spice" I said. "Oh. I guess humans don't put it on their food" said Thomas. "What was it" asked. "Chopped up, ants" said Thomas. I was shocked and disgusted. I bloody ate ants. That's disgusting. "Don't you humans put insects in candy" asked Thomas. "Well ya, but most people still find it gross" I said. Although now that I think about it insects do sound good. I'm still unsure about it. There are a lot of things I have tried that I never would of if I didn't meet Thomas. "Anyway I would feel safer if we got a different room. No way are you sleeping here" said Thomas as he ate the bugs.

"Good that, but are you jealous that they would feed off me" I asked with a smirk. "Yes, only I can taste you. That includes your blood" said Thomas. I chuckled and stood up. I changed and headed to the front desk. I explained the bed bugs and asked if we can have a different room. They agreed and said that there must of been a mistake because the staff refused to give that room out because of the bed bugs. We got a new room and moved over there. Thomas also did a sniff test and search all over the beds to make sure they are safe. Which they are. I was looking threw the menu of restaurants in town. "What are you thinking about getting" asked Thomas. "Probably pizza. Do you want anything? We can go to the store quick" I said. "Ya, I'll just get some raw fish" said Thomas. I grabbed the phone and ordered some dood. I am glad they can deliver. Growing up I never bloody had that. Why the pizza we coming we went to Wal-Mart and got some food. Thomas paid for it. Zombies have the same money as humans. Duh.

I saw someone and hid behind a aisle. "What" asked Thomas. "I think I saw Sonya" I said. "Newt she lives a few hours away. She knows you're missing but what would she be doing here" asked Thomas. "I don't bloody know. I'm paranoid. Is it here" I asked. Thomas peeked at the women. "Does Sonya wear ugly cheetah pants" asked Thomas. "No" I said. "Then it's not her" said Thomas. I relaxed. "Good that. I saw the blood hair and her face and panicked. I'm glad it's not her" I said. We continued shopping and headed back to the hotel. The pizza came and I paid. I also got dessert. Thomas and I ate our food. He had a fish. It was the full body. Eyes and everything. I guess the good thing is as a zombie I wound have to prepare food. I can cook it if it's moldy. But other then that I can't. So there are more options I guess. Mostly because I cooked for myself. After we ate we brushed our teeth. Thomas rubbed me but I choked on tooth paste so we had to stop. After we finished we shucked and I went to bed.

I couldn't sleep. "You okay" asked Thomas. "I can't sleep" I said. "Why" asked Thomas. He climbed in bed with me. Thomas held me in his arms. "I'm worried that there is bed bugs here two" I said. "There isn't Newt. Trust me. I would know" said Thomas. He brushed my hair behind my ear. "I promise you are safe here. Just go to sleep" said Thomas. I closed my eyes and snuggled into Thomas' chest. "Stay with me. At least till I'm asleep please" I said. "I will" said Thomas. He kissed my head. "Good night, I love you" said Thomas. "Good night Tommy. I love you two" I said. I eventually fell asleep. Thomas was right. There were no bed bugs.