Banished

NEWT POV:

"Newt, are you two" Alby started. I grabbed Thomas' hand. "Tommy and I are dating. You can't bloody change that" I said. Alby and everyone else was silent. "You're one of them" said Gally. "You disgust me. Just looking at you shuck faces makes me want to hurl" said Minho. "So tell me Minho. Was it worth watching Ben suffer" asked Thomas. The room was silent. "Yes" Minho spat. He left the council hall. In short Ben liked Minho so Minho secretly dated him but then told Alby and betrayed Ben. Ben was then banished and I swear Minho regrets what he did every day. "You two will be banished. Say your good byes" said Alby. "We aren't going together" I asked. "Of course not. You two might fuck in front of a griever" said Winston. All the boys agreed. Chuck was silent. "Chuck" asked Thomas. Chuck signed like he was disappointed. "I thought you were my friend Thomas" said Chuck. "Ignore them Tommy, they are beyond our help" I said. The boys frowned. They put us in separate pits until the doors close. Thomas will be banished tonight and I have to watch. "Tommy" I asked. 

"Ya" said Thomas. "I know we might die soon and honestly this is the least romantic way but maybe we can have some kind of sex" I asked blushing. Which was just pleasuring our self and moaning each others names. Thomas was banished and we got to say good bye. "Hey Newt look at me" said Thomas with his hands on my shoulders. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "I'll make it out and come back for you okay" said Thomas. "No one survives a night in the maze Tommy" I said crying. "I know Newt" said Thomas with tears in his eyes. "Hey, Newt" said Thomas. "Ya" I said. "I love you" said Thomas. "I love you two Thomas" I said. We kissed and hugged. I closed my eyes. Minho pulled Thomas away and I opened my eyes. I was held back by some boys. Minho placed Thomas in front of the maze. Minho got out of the way and stood a few feet away to watch. "Thomas, you are  being banished for being gay and dating Newt. Any last words" asked Alby. The wind came. Thomas looked at me and smiled. 

"I love you Newt" said Thomas. "I love you two Tommy" I said. The rest of the glade was annoyed. They feel betrayed by us. The doors started closing. "Push him in" Alby said. The gladers pointed their poles at Thomas. He rolled his eyes and walked into the maze. The doors sealed shut and I was put in the pit again. I was given food but didn't eat that much. I assume Thomas was killed by a griever. He could be here watching me but I can't see him. I was later banished that night. My last words to everyone was How does it feel to be a bloody disgrace. After that I entered the maze. Hopefully the grievers can make it fast. After the doors closed I just walked around the maze. I heard the maze change and the grievers come out. I swear I heard Thomas yell Newt in the distance. I kept walking. I later found myself in front of a griever. I didn't want to look at it. I stood there. I'm not running. I don't want to. "Newt" asked Thomas. I took a sharp in hale covering my mouth in tears. I turned and saw Thomas. "Tommy" I asked. "Come here" said Thomas. I ran up and hugged him crying. When I calmed down Thomas explained and we left the maze. Which was just a tv show and the world is okay with gay people.