Alter Zombie (D.I.D)

NEWT POV:

I sat in the inner world eating ice cream. I don't front much. Plus I really don't want to. A month ago I started falling for Thomas. He is a zombie alter and the primary protector. He is just so cute. Even better we share a room. I was one of the last alters to be added and there wasn't enough rooms for me so I was placed with Thomas. Then I got the bloody crush. He is so adorable. I love how he looks, acts, how he is brave, the way he helps everyone, he chews his finger nails while reading a good book. How can I not love him. I finished my ice cream and sat there. Thomas sat next to me. "Hey Newt. How has your day been" asked Thomas. "Good" I said as I blushed. Thomas his talking to me. He sounds cute. We are both stuck at the same age. 17. So I also have adult thoughts of what I would like to do with Thomas. He touched my forehead. I blushed harder. "Are you okay Newt" asked Thomas. I have to tell him how I feel.

"Um, can we talk in our room quick" I asked nervously. I can feel my heart beating. "Sure" said Thomas. We got up and I followed him to my room. I tried to think of how to tell Thomas I love him. I talked to the others in the system. Not the littles but everyone I told was okay with Thomas and I dating. They told me to tell him right away. We entered and Thomas closed the door. I sat on my bed nervously. Thomas sat next to me. "What is it" he asked. "I LOVE YOU" I blurted. I blushed and looked at the floor. Thomas said nothing. He blushed and licked my cheek. I blushed harder. Thomas kissed my cheek. "I love you two Newt" said Thomas. I looked at him surprised. "Really" I asked. "Ya, I have loved you since you came here but I was always to nervous to tell you" said Thomas. "That's not protector like" I joked. Thomas smiled. "I know, but love isn't my department I guess. Even us protectors get scared" said Thomas. "Ya but" I said. I looked at the floor again. "I'm a human and you're a zombie" I started.

I looked at Thomas nervously. "Will it even bloody work" I asked. "I can turn you into a zombie Newt" said Thomas. I said nothing. "Do you want me to" asked Thomas. "Ya, but be gentle please" I said. Thomas kissed my lips. "I will" he said. Thomas hugged me. I hugged back and Thomas bit my neck. He injected the venom which stung a bit. Thomas finished and kissed my lips as I fainted. I woke up with my neck covered up. Thomas was holding me in his arms in my bed. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. "How you feel Newt" asked Thomas. "Tired" I said. Thomas kissed my forehead. "That's normal. Do you want to eat something" asked Thomas. "Ya, I'm pretty hungry" I said. Thomas picked me up and carried me to the kitchen. He sat me at a table and got some raw dolphin for us to eat. I slowly took a bite of the raw meat. Thomas was the only zombie here so he eats all the raw and expired stuff. I don't know where other systems get their food but we have a delivery guy. Some of us think he is a alter but the others aren't sure. He doesn't speak to us and he leaves no evidence of him fronting. "This taste good. I'm surprised" I said. "Your body changed a lot. I'm just glad to have you as my boyfriend" said Thomas.

SO I AM NOT SURE IF THIS IS ACCURATE. I KNIW NOTHING ABOUT THE INNER WORLD. SO IF ANYTHING IS WRONG I APOLOGIZE. HOWEVER THAT DELIVERY GUY IM NOT SURE IF HE IS A ALTER OR NOT. I DIDNT DECIDED. MOSTLY BECAUSE PEOPLE WITH D.I.D HOW DO YOU GET FOOD IN THE INNER WORLD? DO YOU GO TO A STORE OR SOMETHING? SO I CREATED THE DELIVERY GUY. IM THINKING OF HAVING HIM BE A ALTER BUT IM STILL NOT SURE.