Haunted

THOMAS POV: 

I tripped and fell. My flash light rolled out of my hand. I grabbed it and rolled onto my back. I shined the flashlight and froze. I saw a handsome ghost. His blond hair, brown eyes, perfect face. I was surrounded by three ghost. "Good job shank. You just killed yourself" said a boy (Minho). "So, who is gonna kill him" asked another (Gally). My heart started to race. "No" said the cute ghost. "Oh come on Newt. You know this shank has to be killed" said a boy (Gally) annoyed. "No, do we need to have a bloody meeting" asked the one I assume is Newt. "Ya, but tie up the human so he can't run" said a boy (Minho). I was tied to the wall and they left. I threw my head back and tried to relax. The boys came back with a new boy. "What is your name" asked the boy (Alby). "Thom,Thomas" I stuttered. "Well Thomas, I'm Alby. Do you want to live" asked the new boy. "Ya" I said. "He's all yours Newt but listen to me shank. Leave this mansion and I'll kill you myself" said Alby. 

I nodded and three boys left leaving me and Newt. Newt untied me and I stood up. I've spent a few weeks here. I learned every ones names and when they died. Newt was just last year. Suicide. He drowned in his families pool. After that he came here. A lot of ghost pass threw here but Newt is one of the ones that stays. Gally and some others tried to kill me but Newt saved me and they all finally agreed to let me live. I want to date Newt and hold him in my arms but he is dead. I just go threw him. I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and laid down on the bed. Newt let me sleep in his room. I held the knife above my heart. "Tommy" asked Newt. I looked over and saw Newt sticking his head in threw the door. I forgot ghost can go threw walls and stuff. So I guess locking the door was pointless. Newt entered and walked up to me. "What are you doing" asked Newt. "I want to kill myself" I said. Newt was shocked. "Tommy no. You have" Newt started. 

"I have what Newt? My whole life ahead of me? I'm stuck inside this shucking mansion and I'm in love with some one who is dead" I said. Newt removed the knife from my hand. "Tommy please, you don't have to do this" said Newt. "Kill me" I said. "No" said Newt. "Newt, either kill me or I'm gonna kill myself" I said. "Tommy, I'm not letting you die" said Newt. "Why, why should I stay alive? Everyone I know already thinks I'm dead. What difference does it make" I asked. "Thomas, suicide is never the answer" said Newt. "It is for me" I said. I grabbed the knife and stabbed it into my stomach. I started to weak. Newt ran to get some ghost doctors. They came back and started to cover the wound. I blacked out. I heard a hospital. I had the breathing tubes in my nose. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. Newt stood there with his arms crossed. "Where are we" I asked weakly. "A hospital. Once you are healed you will be put in a insane asylum" said Newt. "What no, Newt you can't do that" I said. "I'm sorry Tommy. When you die come find me. I'll be waiting at the mansion" said Newt. "NO, PLEASE NEWT, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME" I yelled. "Goodbye Tommy" said Newt. "NO" I yelled as Newt left. 

YES THERE WILL BE A PART TWO. SORRY FOR PAGE 250 REFERENCE.