Circumcised Party 2

THOMAS POV:

"Will it go away" asked Newt. "Yes, once this boy is circumcised and you two do it. Thomas is allowed to orgasm as long as you change the guaze. You two just can't rub his dick. The friction could open the cuts" said the doctors. "Well let's get this over with them" I said. I sat down and Newt held my legs open with his. Newt held my hands and rested his head on my shoulder. "Ready" asked the doctor. "Ya" I said. The doctor grabbed my penis and started cutting the fore skin off. I groaned in pain. I threw my head back. "It's okay Tommy" Newt whispered. I tried not to cry as the skin was being ripped off. It feels worse then a band aid. It felt like ripping my skin off fast. Newt whispered that it will be okay and that I'm doing great. I don't feel like I'm doing great. Newt tried to distract me with kissing my neck. Not sexually, just a simple kiss. A tear slid down my face. Newt whipped it away. "Just a little more Tommy, you're doing great. It's just a little long" Newt whispered.

I hope it's over soon. Newt wrapped his arms around me and my arms over my chest. The doctor finally finished and wrapped my penis in guaze. There was a few cheers and I opened my eyes. Newt kissed my cheek. The doctor told us how to let it heal and how I can't be too active. Which is why we did it while I don't have school. Newt had me stand up and I put my boxers back on. I'll leave my pants off for now. Newt sat me at the table and kissed my lips. "Wait here Thomas, I'll be right back with a plate" said Newt. "I'm sure I can still walk Newt" I said. "No, you were just bloody circumcised. You should rest" said Newt. "Okay, I will" I said. "Good that" said Newt. He left and got some food. Newt came back with both our plates. We started eating and then everyone just talked. I sat on the couch with Newt. I pulled the blanket down and peeked in my boxers. "How is the blue waffles" asked Newt. "It looks a little better. We can fix it later though. I just want to relax" I said.

Newt pulled me closer to him and covered me back. "Just tell me when? It might help you heal faster two" said Newt. I said nothing and blushed. "Okay, but later" I said. The guest later left and Newt and I cuddled as we watched TV. Newt then went to pick up the kitchen. I feel so horny. Stupid blue waffles. What if I just touch myself? I thought about it. I slowly put my hand down there and rubbed. I closed my eyes and continued to slow rub myself. "TOMMY IF YOU CONTINUE RUBBING YOURSELF THE BLUE WAFFLES WILL GET WORSE. I HAVE TO TOUCH YOU FOR IT TO GO AWAY. NOW HOLD ON, I'M ALMOST BLOODY FINISHED CLEANING UP" Newt yelled. I stopped and was surprised. "HOW THE SHUCK DID YOU KNOW" I yelled. "WE'RE SOULMATES THOMAS, I CAN BLOODY FEEL THESE THINGS" Newt yelled. I rubbed myself again and heard Newt put the bag down. He walked to the living room. "Do I need to tie your hands together so you can't touch yourself" asked Newt. "No" I said. "Good, we can shuck after I finish cleaning" said Newt. I signed and took my hand out of my boxers. Newt gave me a peck on the forehead and went back to cleaning. We then shucked a little after that and changed to guaze.