Zombieland LEMON (Swim)

NEWT POV:

It was our last night on the ship. Tommy and I have been dating since kinder garden. Tonight we were finally having sex. I am nervous. What if my dick looks weird to him? Tonight was also the costume party. Thomas and I decided to be one of those couples so he is a firefighter and I am a dalmatian. I laid on the bed waiting for Thomas. I hope he didn't stand me up or change his mind. The door opened and it was Thomas. "Tommy" I said standing up. Thomas closed the door and I walked up to him. I guess he had a last minute change. He was now a firefighter zombie. Bloody shuck he is still hot. Thomas seemed nervous. I closed my eyes and hugged him. "It's okay Tommy. We don't have to have sex if you don't want to. I'm actually kinda nervous about it" I said. "No I want to I just don't want it to be too rough" said Thomas. Thomas licked my cheek. "We can move this to the bed Newt" said Thomas. "Good, you are not shucking me against the wall" I said.

Thomas locked the door and picked me up. He carried me to the bed and laid me down. We started to take our costumes off. "Jeez Tommy, the bite mark on your arm almost looks real" I said. "Ya, Gally helped me with that" said Thomas. I left my ears and collar on. Thomas had his hat on and the rest of our body was naked. I wasn't sure what to do next. Thomas started kissing my neck. I moaned. Thomas kissed until he found my sweet spot. Where he left a well notice able hickey. "Tommy" I moaned. I felt Thomas' teeth rub against my skin but he quickly kissed down to my nipples. His teeth felt a little sharp. I chose to ignore it. Thomas didn't bite me and he is totally going to shuck me hard. Thomas played with my nipples while I moaned. How is he shucking perfect for his first time. Did he bloody practiced on himself or some, wait. You can't exactly suck yourself. Thomas sucked one nipple and played with the other. He switched and messed with them until he kissed down to my dick. "Aaw fuck me Thomas" I moaned.

"I see some one is hard" said Thomas with a smirk. "Good, that means I like you touching me" I said. Thomas grabbed my dick and started sucking it. "I threw my head back and moaned in pleasure. Thomas started to move his head up and down while rubbing the balls. I moaned loader and closed my eyes. "Bloody shuck Thomas, your mouth is bloody perfect" I moaned. Thomas sucked for a few seconds before removing it from his mouth. "Stay quiet" Thomas whispered. Thomas slowly entered me and I let out a loud groan. Thomas covered my mouth and continued to enter me. I closed my eyes. Thomas was all the way in and we silently laid there. "It will be okay Newt I promise. Just relax" Thomas whispered in my ear. Thomas slowly removed his hand and we stayed quiet. A few minutes or so passed and I was adjust. Thomas slowly thrusted. "Harder Tommy" I moaned. Thomas smiled. He thrusted faster and harder. I moaned as Thomas fucked me. I swear he had to of practiced or something to be this bloody good. Thomas found my spot and I moaned louder. "Aaw shuck, right bloody there Tommy" I moaned.

Thomas kept thrusting as I pretty much screamed his name. I felt myself close to coming. "Tommy, I'm bloody close" I moaned. "I know, I felt you tense up Newt" said Thomas. I moaned a few more times as Thomas thrusted. I came and threw my head back. "That was, wow" I said breathing heavy. Thomas pulled out of me and I started rubbing his dick. He moaned. "Newt aww what are you ugh shuck doing" asked Thomas as he moaned. "I know you didn't come Tommy" I said. Thomas moaned and thrusted into my hand. I slid down and put his dick in my mouth. I hummed as I moved my head up and down. Thomas was moaning my name. I moved my head faster. Thomas moaned louder and ran his fingers threw my hair. "Stop stop stop" said Thomas pulling out of my mouth. "What, did I do something wrong" I asked nervously. "No you were shucking perfect. I didn't want anything to happen to you if I came in your mouth" said Thomas. "Tommy sperm isn't toxic. I'll be fine. It's not like I will choke and die" I said. I blew on Thomas' dick and heard him moan.

"Besides, I want to taste you" I said. I put my mouth back on Thomas' dick and sucked. Thomas moaned. I hummed again and Thomas screamed my name as he came. I coughed and removed Thomas' dick from my mouth only because I'm not use to that. I slid up on the bed. "See, I'm fine" I said. "Ya" said Thomas. Thomas laid on top of me and bite my neck. I was shocked as it started to burn a little. "Tommy, what are" I asked but Thomas covered my mouth. I closed my eyes and laid there. Some one tried to open the door and then started banging on the door. "NEWT, SHUCK FACE ARE YOU IN THERE? IT'S THOMAS HE IS A REAL ZOMBIE" Minho yelled. That bloody would of been helpful to know five minutes ago. "BACK OFF MINHO HE'S MINE" Thomas snapped. "Wow easy Thomas, I didn't know he was your soulmate" said Minho. I took Thomas hand off my mouth. "WE'VE BEEN BLOODY DATING SINCE KINDER GARDEN" I yelled. "YA, AND HOW MANY OF THOSE RELATION SHIPS LAST" Minho yelled. We said nothing. "ANYWAY I WILL LEAVE YOU TWO TO IT" Minho yelled.

He left and I looked at Thomas. "Is that true Tommy" I asked. "Ya, both the zombie and soulmate part" said Thomas. I closed my eyes and hugged Thomas. He hugged back and we laid there. Thomas grabbed the blanket that was under us and covered us both up. I fell asleep in Tommy's arms. When I woke up we were at Zombie Land. Which was actually what the whole trip was about and only zombies live on the island but it's complete paradise. Guess the catch was you have to become a zombie. Last time I take a free trip some where but I still have Thomas. We stayed on the island for the rest of our life.