5G Towers

NEWT POV:

I sat in class staring at Thomas. He was doing a math problem on the board. He is so sexy and smart. He is a sexy nerd. The whole school loves him. It was now study hall. I was grabbing the stuff I need when I saw Thomas and Gally heading someone. I thought Gally was straight. I got my stuff and closed my locker. I secretly followed Thomas and Gally. They made it to the gym. They entered and I followed. I hid by the bleachers. Thomas put something on the floor and a hologram of a blond women came up. "Nice to see you again" said Gally. "Yes, I talked to the board. They agreed to start the process for turning humans into 5G towers" said the women. I was shocked and so were Thomas and Gally. "Wow Ava are you serious? We haven't tested that" said Thomas. "Then test it now. All you have to do is bite them but we need more and don't have the materials we need. So find someone to test it on" said Ava. "But who" asked Gally. I started to back up but tripped and fell.

The trash can tripped over and I dropped my stuff. Thomas and Gally froze. "Some one is watching us" said Thomas. "I want you two to find them and fix this mistake" said Ava. She ended the call and vanished. I bolted up and ran out of the gym as Gally and Thomas walked over. I ran and didn't dare look back. I entered a single bathroom and locked the door. I was quiet and listened. I tried to calm down. Thomas is a 5G tower. Gally, well I never liked him anyway. He was a shank to me. I cried in the bathroom and used some paper towels as a Kleenex. I calmed down and relaxed. I'll be okay. Thomas and Gally won't find me. I made sure I looked okay and left the bathroom. The bell rung and it was now last period. I headed to class. I sat down and Thomas sat next to me. "Hey" said Thomas. I didn't speak to him. "I know it was you Newt. You dropped your stuff" said Thomas. I ignored him. Thomas made me look at him. "If it means anything, I love you Newt" said Thomas. I was shocked.

Thomas kissed my lips. He was a good kisser. I closed my eyes and kissed back. Thomas won't turn me right now. We are in public. Thomas bit my lip. I was surprised and felt Thomas inject a venom. My lips felt numb. I want to push Thomas away but I don't want him to stop kissing me. Thomas broke the kiss and looked into me eyes. My lips were really numb. We said nothing and class started. I fainted half way threw. "When will he wake up" asked Gally. "I don't know" said Thomas. I was on a bed. I opened my eyes and saw I was in a bed room. Thomas was sitting on the bed. He brushed my hair back. "Hey Newt. How do you feel" asked Thomas. "Bloody soar, what happened" I asked. "We turned you into a 5G tower" said Gally. "What, why" I asked. "You spied on us" said Thomas. I started to panic. "No, I can't be a 5G tower. That isn't possible" I said. Thomas hugged me and rubbed my back. "It's okay Newt, everything will be okay" said Thomas. I closed my eyes and cried. I later calmed down and Gally and Thomas explained everything. I ended up accepting what happened and lived happily with Thomas. 5G Towers have mad sex skills and to be honest being a 5G tower is bloody awesome. I was just scared because of all the conspiracy theories I heard about them.