Loving You is a Sin SPOILER

THOMAS POV:

Today was Newt's execution. I pointed my gun at him. I couldn't pull the trigger. Why? I squeezed my eyes shut and pulled the trigger. One, two, three in my leg and a fourth in my head. "TOMMY" yelled Newt. I opened my eyes and dropped the gun. I fell and a fight broke out. Newt was freed and ran up to me. He held my hand. "Tommy you will be okay" said Newt. "No, I don't deserve, to live. Not after all, those people I, killed" I said. I fainted. I was patched up and in the hospital. I can't feel my foot. I tried to wiggle my toes. Nothing. I was connected to different machines and had breathing tubes in my nose. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. I looked around. Newt was on the chair asleep. He looked terrible. Almost like he let himself go. I tried to sit up but groaned. Newt opened his eyes. "Tommy, you have to rest" said Newt as he ran up to me. Newt laid me down and covered me up. "What happened" I asked. Newt signed and sat down.

"The right arm took over and defeated WCKD. We brought you to a hospital where we were able to save most of you but you were in a coma for a week" said Newt. I was confused. "Newt what do you mean you saved most of me" I asked. Newt sat me up and held me. I looked and only saw I have one foot. I knew it. "Your leg wasn't able to heal so they had to cut it off" said Newt. I pulled the blanket off and saw my stub. "Are you okay Tommy" asked Newt. "Ya, I killed a lot of people so I probably deserve this" I said. Newt signed. "Tommy I'm not saying what you did was good but you changed. You realized the truth and decided to save the innocent" said Newt. I started to cry. Newt hugged me and rubbed my back. "It's okay Tommy. I'm here for you" said Newt. I cried for a hour or so till a doctor came in. They ran some test and Newt later talked me into physical therapy. I stood there. "Just try walking to me Tommy" said Newt. I looked at the hand bars.

I took a deep breath and grabbed the rails. I took a step and fell. Newt ran up to me and helped me up. "Are you okay" asked Newt. "Ya, I'm fine. I just fell" I said. "Try adding more strength in your arms" said the nurse. I grabbed the rails again and tried to take another step. Newt stayed close by do I won't fall. I made it to the end and fell into Newt's arms. "You did great Tommy" said Newt. "Thanks. I never knew walking with a fake leg would be so hard" I said. "It takes practice Tommy. You will walk again" said Newt. "Ya" I said. I continued with therapy and was one day able to walk again. I sat with Newt on our porch swing. We watched Sonya play with Bark. "Are you sure they can't cure Sonya" I asked. "No, we tried everything. She will have to age up again. It was accident that she was turned into a five year old but I'm glad she is still alive. That's all I need as her twin brother" said Newt. "Ya, I guess your right" I said. "Hey, drop the stick Bark" said Sonya. Bark dropped the stick and Sonya threw it. I smiled. I know I can't change what I did in the past but I know I can make up for it. Hopefully.