The turning part should I make this a book?

NEWT POV: 

I signed as I walked home. I screwed up. No I really screwed up. Minho told everyone I was his brother so I moved into the castle. After I lead a attack to kill my mom Ava, Teresa ordered that the vampires who were human would have their home burned. She managed to make it look like my fault and Thomas told me to leave and never come back. So I left and turned myself human. I haven't seen a vampire sense. I made it to my house and entered. "Thomas" I said surprised. Thomas sat on my couch with his arms crossed. "Long time no see" said Thomas. "What are you bloody doing here" I asked. "Looking for you" said Thomas. "Why" I asked. "I can't wrap my head it" said Thomas. "What" I asked frowning. "You lead the attack against your mom and then the fire happened" said Thomas. "THAT WASN'T BLOODY ME TOMMY. I WAS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN" I yelled. "WHY, YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE WITH US" Thomas yelled. "IT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE EVERYONE" I yelled holding back tears. Thomas' face softened. 

I started crying. "Teresa removed the water from where we lived and it was the only way to active the sprinklers and save everyone" I said. Thomas stood up. He walked up to me and held me as I cried. "We know, Teresa told us. I just wanted you to admit it" said Thomas. "HOW COULD YOU NEWT? WHERE THE SHUCK WERE YOU" Thomas yelled. "Tommy" I said. "NO, JUST LEAVE. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. DON'T YOU EVER COME BACK" Thomas yelled. I closed my eyes as I cried. "Newt, I am sorry. I didn't mean it. I love you okay" said Thomas. I opened my eyes and held Thomas. Thomas rubbed my back and kissed my head. "Come on Newt. We should go back" said Thomas. I shook my head no. "I can't Tommy" I said. "Why, we all miss you and want to apologize" asked Thomas. I looked at Thomas' face. His eyes were still the perfect eyes they were before. The still sparkled and I know that I could get lost in them if Thomas would just let me. "I turned myself human" I said. Thomas closed his eyes and hugged me tighter. "I'm sorry Newt" said Thomas. 

He breathed on my neck. "Come back with me. Please Newt, I need you. We all do" said Thomas. I swallowed and held my head back. "I will" I said closing my eyes. Thomas bit my neck. My neck started to burn. Thomas finished and looked into my eyes. I fainted into Thomas' arms. I woke up in a bed with Thomas holding me. He smiled. "Hey, you feel okay" asked Thomas. "Ya, where are we" I asked. "Where we first met. You have to stay here again but I'll be here to keep you company this time" said Thomas. "Why didn't you stay last time" I asked. "I wanted to Newt. I couldn't stay with you because using the portal was forbidden and I couldn't bring you with because it takes some time to become a full vampire" said Thomas. "Do I have to be in that bloody coffin by myself" I asked. "No, You can use as many vampires as you can fit so we can go together" said Thomas. "Good, that coffin bloody scares me" I said. Thomas and I stayed in bed until I finally got ready to get up. We walked around the mansion and I told Thomas all the stories I've heard of this bloody place.