After The Mask

THOMAS POV:

I was aloud to leave the hospital. My new step dads threw a party to welcome me to the zombie town. I ate a little before I snuggled on the couch. I'm still a little sensitive to touch so I'm wearing comfy pajamas and soft fuzzy glows. I snuggled with the big fluffy blanket. It's so soft. I closed my eyes to nap. I am pretty tired. Newt kneeled in front of the couch and brushed bangs back. I opened my eyes and saw Newt. He smiled at me. "Hey Tommy, how do you feel" asked Newt. "Tired" I said. Newt kissed my forehead. He laid down on the couch and held me in his arms. I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. Yes, zombies have heart beats. It's shucking science because your heart beats move your blood. And you blood moves your limbs, organs, etc with your brain telling it what to do. So in short if you don't have a heart beat then how can you move? I laid in Newt's arms and just rested. I like how he is warm. "Hey, how is Thomas" asked Sonya.

"Mostly just tired. He will be better tomorrow" said Newt. "Ya, well I'm glad you are back and found some one" said Sonya. Newt chuckled. "Ya, I really love Tommy. I know he might not believe me sometimes, but I really do love him" said Newt. "I love you two Newt" I said tiredly. Newt smiled and kissed my head. There was a bright flashing light. I threw up on myself, Newt, and the couch. "Get the bucket" said Newt as he sat up. I covered my mouth to try and stop the vomiting. Only to recieve vomit on my hand. Sonya gave Newt the bucket and held it for me. I threw up in the bucket and Newt rubbed my back. "You should go clean that up" said Sonya. I finished vomiting and relaxed. "Come on Tommy. Let's go clean you up" said Newt. We stood up and Newt took me to the bathroom. "Sorry I threw up on you" I said. I started to cry a little. "No, Tommy it's okay. Everyone throws up during their first flashings" said Newt. We entered the bathroom and Newt closed the door. He wiped my eyes and kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry about it Thomas. Let's just clean you up" said Newt. I calmed down and Newt helped me take my shirt off. It was covered in vomit. Newt started the bath tub and took his shirt off. I took the gloves off and washed my hands. We cleaned off. Newt got some new shirts and helped me put it on. "Are you okay Thomas" asked Newt. "Ya" I said. I wiped my eyes. "I'm just not use to having people take care of me" I said. I wiped my eyes again and wiped my nose. I sat on the edge of the tub with Newt. He put his hand on my cheek. "You don't have to be scared Tommy. I would never hurt you. I promise. No matter what, I will always love you. I could never harm the one I love" said Newt. I hugged Newt and cried a little. I have anexity with is just panic attacks and paranoia. I'm use to being yelled at or beaten but I trust Newt. "I know, I'm just not use to trusting people. Everyone I trusted left at some point, but I know you would never leave me. I love you Newt. I'm just paranoid" I said.