Let's Make a Deal

THOMAS POV:

"Now, you two can either take what ever is behind curtain number 1 or whatever is in this envelop. But what ever you don't take Newt and Thomas will" said the host. The couple looked at each other. They talk it over as the crowd yelled what they think they should take. I looked at Newt. "We'll split whatever it is" said Newt. "We will go with curtain number 1" said the wife. "Okay, let's see what was in the card" the host. He opened the envelop and smiled. "Well, I hope you two aren't straight because you won a romantic trip to Sandels" said the host. The crowd cheered as Newt and I froze. I never thought of dating Newt or let alone a guy. A week later I decided to go with my girlfriend. However her shank ex came back and they got back together. He begged her and swore he won't cheat again but I already know that is a lie. He cheated for the past 10 times. Since I was alone I figured I shouldn't waste the ticket so I went by myself. I waited at the gate and saw Newt.

He smiled when he saw me and sat next to me. "So, I guess we are going at the same time" I asked. "Ya, I couldn't bloody find a girl friend so I decided to go by myself" said Newt. "I couldn't find a date either. I had one but her ex came back and they got back together" I said. "Well we can go as friends" said Newt. I thought for a bit. "I like that. It would be nice to know I'm not the only single person there and we can help each other find a date if you want" I said. "Good that" said Newt. Thomas and I later boarded the plane. We sat next to each other and talked about what to do there. I looked it up online. Newt and I stayed in the same room and did everything together. Everyone thought we are a gay couple. I did learn a lot about Newt during the trip. He puts his glass on the left side of the plate, he has a cute smile, he doesn't like being bare foot outside.

He is terrified of sea gulls ever since one took his food and almost bit his finger off as a child, Newt loves a chocolate strawberry smoothie, his favorite color is green, Newt always bites his nails while reading a good book. He sings in the shower, and Newt loves romance movies with a happy ending. Some end with death. I don't know why, it's weird. I sat with Newt on the beach. "This trip has gone better then I thought" said Newt. "What were you thinking" I asked. "Us complaining about being the only singles but I like being here with you. I had fun" said Newt. "Me two, maybe we can come here again one day" I said. "Sure, let's just win another trip" Newt joked. "What, you don't think we can afford it" I asked. "Did you look at the price Tommy? It's pretty expensive. I don't know if I could come back but maybe. I'll have to save up" said Newt. "I can see that. But we could always go some where cheaper" I said. Newt looked at me and smiled. "Okay, how about during christmas" asked Newt. "Maybe" I said. I looked at Newt's and looked into his eyes. They were perfect. I closed my eyes and kissed Newt.

Newt kissed back and we made out for a minute before we realized what we just did. Newt and I froze. "Um, sorry about that" said Newt as he blushed. "It's okay, I kinda liked it" I said blushing. "Does this mean we should date" asked Newt nervously. "It wouldn't hurt to try" I said nervously. "I'm not sure if I'm gay" said Newt nervously. "Wanna have sex in our room and find out" I asked. "Okay, let's go" said Newt. We did it and later started dating. We later got married and to celebrate our honeymoon we went back on Lets make a deal. We didn't win another trip but we did get a lot of money and put it towards another trip for our honeymoon.