Sex Education Lemon

THOMAS POV:

I never had sex education before. Well I did, but I wonder how humans do it. I have to say I am confused why we are in a regular class room. With the zombies they have separate small rooms so you can actually fuck. I wonder humans don't use the privacy. I don't know if I like that. The teacher had me stand in front of the room and allowed me to pick a partner. Also why did he give me a banana? The shuck am I suppose to do with that? Is it secretly able to be made into lube. "Newt" I said. Newt blushed and walked to the front. I gave Newt the banana. He should know what to do. "Are you okay Tommy" asked Newt. "Ya, it's just my first class like this" I said nervously. "It's okay, we just have to show how sex is done" said Newt. I froze and blushed. Well luckily I chose Newt then as my partner. "Um, right here" I asked nervously. "Ya, well be okay Tommy" said Newt. I don't know if we are on the same page.

I guess I'll just do it like no one is watching. I opened the condom and took it out of the bag. It's my size. I kissed Newt who was shocked. The class was silent. I think some were holding in laughs. I laid Newt on the floor. His heart was beating fast and he was blushing. I took my shirt and pants off quickly and started taking Newt's pants off. "NO NO NO" the teacher yelled standing up. I stopped kissing Newt and sat up. "What, what's wrong" I asked. Do I have to take Newt's shirt off befire his pants? I didn't think it mattered. "This is sex education" said the teacher. "Ya" I said confused. "Uh Tommy" said Newt. I looked at him. "Sex ed is to learn about sex but we don't actually do it" said Newt nervously. The class laughed a little. "I don't know what Newt is complaining about. I would take Thomas right in front if all of you" said a girl. "I'm not bloody complaining, it's just the bloody rules" said Newt. I put my clothes on and Newt pulled his pants back on. He had cute Elmo boxers. I hope Newt isn't mad at me.

I stood up. Newt stood up and held the banana. He explained how I'm suppose to put the condom on the banana. So that's what it's for. I guess it's nice to practice but I think a hot dog would be more realistic. Newt and I continued with the rest of school. I then went back to the hotel. I worked cleaning rooms till I was done. After that I just did homework and felt like a idiot. I'm sure Newt is embarrassed. There was a knock on the door. I got up and answered the door. "Hey Newt" I said nevoursly. "Hey Tommy, may I come in" asked Newt. "Sure" I said. I nervously let Newt in and closed the door. "Sorry about class" I said. "It's okay. It was a little embarrassing but I'm not mad" said Newt. "Really, I thought you would be pissed" I said. "No, it's just different cultures so I understand the confusion. But, we never finished what we started" said Newt. I blushed. "Um, do you want to" I asked. "Ya, we have to practice sometime" said Newt. I smiled and kissed Newt. I picked him up and laid him on the bed.

I started taking our clothes off. Newt helped me. We kicked our shoes off and threw our clothes on the floor. I broke the kiss so Newt could have some air. I grabbed a condom and quickly put it on. I pulled Newt's boxers off. "Elmo boxers" I asked. "They were on Clarence for a good price" said Newt. "Still, but you look cute in them" I said. "You find me cute in any boxers" said Newt with a smile. "Because it's not the boxers that make you sexy" I said. I grabbed some lube and put in on my dick. That should be enough. Hopefully. I slowly entered Newt. He moaned a little. "You feel okay" I asked. "Ya, just give me a bloody minute" said Newt. We waited for Newt to adjust. "Okay, go ahead" said Newt. I smiled and started thrusting fast and hard. Newt moaned quietly. I tried to keep it quiet but the bed is super noisy. I ignored it and thrusted in Newt. He feels so good. Newt started moaning louder. He was screaming as I thrusted. "Newt quiet down, we are in a hotel" I said. "That's not me Thomas I swear" said Newt.

I stopped thrusting. The bed wasn't use either. Someone on the floor below was having hard sex. I swear the bed might break. They were also screaming very loud. "I can only imagine cleaning that room" I said. "Don't jinx it, let's just finish please" said Newt. I started thrusting again. Newt leaked some pre cum. I pulled out and licked Newt's dick. Newt moaned and ran his fingers threw my hair. "OH FUCK, YOU MURDER MY ASS BITCH" a women yelled. "I feel bad for the kids" said Newt. "Me two" I said. There was more words screamed that I shouldn't say. There will be reports sent later. I ignored it and tried to focus on Newt. He looks so sexy naked. I started thrusting inside Newt again. Newt opened his eyes as he moaned. "Are you close" I asked. "Ya, what about you" asked Newt. "Not yet" I said. I thrusted in Newt and found his spot. "Tommy" he moaned. "I love you Newt" I said. Newt came and I let him ride it out. He comes so easily. Newt finished and I pulled out. Newt started rubbing me. "This isn't as great as I hoped" said Newt.

"That's not my fault right" I asked. "No, it's just the other people having sex" said Newt. "Good that" I said. "YES, KICK ME IN THE DICK HARDER YOU FILFTHY WHORE" the man yelled. "Dear God, is that actually a fetish" I asked. "Ya, I googled it once" said Newt. "Let's just hurry, I might be called in to work soon" I said. Newt took the condom off. "Then don't hold back" said Newt. He rubbed my penis and balls. "YOU ARE SO BETTER THEN THOSE TWO TEENAGE BOYS QUIETLY HAVING SEX IN ROOM 425" the women yelled. We froze. How did they know? Newt started palming me fast. "Just ignore them Tommy and focus on my voice" Newt whispered. I thrusted in Newt's hand and leaked a little pre cum. I bit my hand to try and stay quiet. I'm sure everyone now knows what we are doing. Newt kept whispering in my ear as I thrusted in his hands. I finally came and road it out. The other couple was still screaming. "OH COME ON ROOM 425, YOU'RE BOTH DOWN ALREADY" the women yelled. Newt hid under the blanket.

"SHUT UP AND LET THEM BE. IF THEY ARE HAVING SEX THEN AT LEAST THEY ARE QUIET. PLUS THEY PROBABLY STOPPED BECAUSE YOU CALLED THEM OUT LIKE THAT" a women yelled. "IF YOU CAN'T FUCK WITH THE BIG BOYS YOU SHOULDN'T FUCK AT ALL" yelled the man. "WE WEREN'T FUCKING. WE WERE GOING OVER SEX EDUCATION HOME WORK. EVEN IF WE WERE HAVING SEX HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW THAT" I lied loudly. I laid under the blanket with Newt. "I THINK THEY JUST PICKED A ROOM TO CALL OUT AND EMBARRASS SO THEY AREN'T THE ONLY ONE EMBARRASSED" a man yelled. Complaints were later sent and the couple were removed from the room. My boss also told me that what I do in my room is my business so just keep it quiet if I am doing that. And I had to clean the couples room. It was a mess. Newt was too embarrassed to leave to go home because someone might see him leave the room so I just let him stay the night. We will leave for school before anyone is up. Hopefully.

OKAY SO THAT WAS A LOT. 😂 SORRY IF IT WAS TERRIBLE. I'M NOT SURE. I KINDA FEEL LIKE IT COULD BE BETTER WRITTEN BUT TO BE FAIR I HAD A HEADACHE WHEN I WROTE THIS. SO IF IT'S BAD THAT'S WHY. I DON'T KNOW WHICH IS WORSE THOUGH. THE CLASS OR BEING CALLED OUT BY THE COUPLE.