Hanukkah Lemon in the Dark

NEWT POV:

I went to the Hanukkah concert at school. Thomas performs tonight. He took choir but I didn't. I swear the teacher bloody hates me. He holds his breath when I pass him in the halls. I once went to use the bathroom. I stood next to him to use the urinal and he bloody packed up, flushed, and went to the urinal on the end. I don't know what his bloody problem is. I don't think I did anything. Wait, he is Brittany's father. Never mind. Brittany was the school bully in elementary. One day I finally got tired if her klunk and punched her in the face. She tried to steal my cookies. I guess her dad never forgave me. I sat down on the bleachers and waited for the concert to start. Thomas sat next to me. "Hey Newt" said Thomas. "Hey, glad I could make it" I said. "Me two, it's going to be perfect. But first" said Thomas. He leaned closer and whispered in my ear. "The highschooler won't perform till the end so in the mean time I would like to perform on you" Thomas whispered. I blushed.

"Where" I asked looking at Thomas. "I have a place set up" said Thomas. He grabbed my hand and led me to the big gym. "Get on my back" said Thomas. I climbed on Thomas' back and he entered the gym. Thomas climbed up the wall and climbed onto the roof. There is a area over the locker rooms that is like a second floor in the same room. Thomas sat me on a mattress. I couldn't see a bloody thing. Thomas lit a candle. "Ready" he asked. "Ya" I said. Thomas kissed me and laid us down on the mattress. We made out as we started taking our clothes off. I unbutton Thomas' shirt and ran my hands over his bare chest. I felt something on his stomach. "Wait" I said breaking the kiss. "What" asked Thomas a little sad. I sat Thomas up and looked at his stomach. There was something covering a section of his stomach. "What is that" I asked. "I got a tattoo" said Thomas. "You're bloody 16" I said. "I know, but I decided to get a tattoo there. Plus I'm actually older in human years" said Thomas.

"I guess but we can talk about it later" I said. "Good that" said Thomas. We went back to kissing. I rubbed Thomas' nipples a little bit and then slid my hands down to his pant. Thomas was hard already. I undid his belt and slid his pants down. Thomas took my shirt and pants off. We kicked our shoes off and left them on the floor. Thomas broke the kiss so I could get some air. I moaned a little. Thomas looked so sexy with the candle light shining on his naked body. Thomas slid my boxers off. My dick sprung free and I flinched a little from the fresh air. "Looks sexy like always" said Thomas. I blushed. Thomas snapped his head to the door. "What" I asked. "Shh" said Thomas. He blew out the candle. Thomas laid down. "Stay quite" he whispered. "Why" I whispered. The lights turned on. I tried to stay calm. What if someone finds us? Thomas had me look in his eyes to calm down. It helped a little. "Are you sure they came this way" asked my brother. "Yes, why do you care" asked a girl.

"Newt is my brother and I can tell something is wrong about all this. Him and Thomas are dating. You don't find that strange" asked my brother. "Not really because there is someone out there for everyone. I think you're just jealous Newt found love before you did" said the girl. "I am not. And what if they are up there" asked my brother. The girl laughed a little. "Seriously, it's fifthie. I had to clean it once in middle school as punishment. Anyway I may be a germaphobe but there is no way they are up there" said the girl. I tried to peak over but Thomas stopped me. Thomas shook his head. "You need a key to get threw the door to get up there and you would have to clean it with bleach. It's not exactly a place for a date. But if you want to waste your time go ahead. I'm going back to the concert" said the girl. She started leaving and my brother signed annoyed. The lights were turned off and I heard them leave. Thomas peaked over just to make sure. "They are gone" said Thomas. "Finally, I'm bloody horny" I said. Thomas lit the candle again. "Then let's continue" he said.

"I want to top" I said. Thomas and I flipped. I pulled his boxers down and saw his hard penis. I started to rub Thomas. He moaned and closed his eyes. "Oh Newt" Thomas moaned. He started thrusting my hand. "Save some energy for when I enter you" I said. "I have plenty Newt" Thomas said as he moaned. I smiled and licked Thomas' balls. I missed doing that. I sat back up and rubbed Thomas as I played with his balls. "Newt, faster" Thomas moaned. "Do you think I can suck your balls" I asked. "Yes, please, it won't turn you" said Thomas. I smiled and started sucking Thomas' balls. I can't suck his penis sadly. I put my finger inside Thomas to see how wet he was. It's enough. I sat up and entered Thomas. I don't think he even felt pain. I slowly thrusted. "Harder Newtie. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can" said Thomas. "If you say so" I said with a smirk. I started pounding into Thomas with him screaming my name in pleasure. Thomas covered his mouth so no one would hear us I hope. It felt so good to fuck Tommy.

I leaked a little pre cum as I thrusted. At this point I don't care if anyone walks in here again. I'd still fuck Thomas. I'm not stopping, not right now anyway. I felt myself become close. "Newt, shuck me" Thomas moaned threw his hand. "I'm close Tommy" I said. "Already" asked Thomas. "I can rub you after" I said. Thomas smiled and I continued pounding into him. I tried to hold it in as I thrusted. Thomas was so tight and it feels so amazing to thrust in him. I really wish I could suck him but I can't. So I thrusted till I came. I rode it out and pulled out of Thomas. He sat up and sat in front of me. "Don't forget, you have to rub me now" said Thomas. "What time even is it" I asked. "It doesn't matter. Let's just finish the sex and you can make me feel so good" Thomas whispered. I sat him up and had us face the door. I sat Thomas in my lap and started rubbing him. Thomas leaked a little pre cum. "I can't wait to suck you later" I whispered. "Your mouth is perfect for that" said Thomas. "My hands will have to do for now" I whispered. I kissed Thomas' neck as I rubbed him. Thomas threw his head back. I left a well noticeable hickey on Thomas' neck. "Newt I oh shuck me" Thomas moaned. He came all over my hand. I let Thomas ride it out. "That was great, minus your brother" said Thomas. "Ya, do you want a round two" I asked. Thomas laid me down. "I top this time" said Thomas. We did it again and I blacked out. I woke up in Thomas' arms. We were still naked. "How'd you sleep" asked Thomas. "Good, what time is it" I asked. "Morning I think" said Thomas. "WHAT, I MISSED YOU SING" I yelled. "You can see me sing later" said Thomas. "Ya but I wanted to see it" I said. "I can sing tonight, naked" said Thomas. I blushed. "Okay, but let's go home" I said. We got dressed and Thomas carried me down. We left the school and went to the hotel that Thomas stays at.